Does your dog sleep with you on your bed?

All the dogs sleep with my mom, but if I had a dog yes. Sometimes my sister's cat will come sleep with us, but usually we have to kick her out cause she'll just crawl all over us meowing because we're not petting her, which makes it really hard to sleep.

Yes :D One of my family's dogs sleeps with me. She gets grumpy if I move around too much though.

I have too many stuffed animals he could chew up in my bedroom so my bedroom door is usually closed, but any time I've slept in other rooms of the house, he tends to snuggle with me. <3

YES! and although he's tiny he takes over the whole bed, I don't mind

Sometimes for mid-day naps. However, I don't leave her on my bed overnight because my bed is pretty high up and she is a tiny dog, so I'd worry too much that she might jump off and hurt herself.

Yup. We have a 13 pound spoiled Maltese/Toy poodle mix that loves to sleep cuddled up to us. I swear she acts part cat! Poor thing has been through two huge hip surgeries. I couldn't make her sleep on the floor

yep :) my dog sleeps on my bed, kinda funny too cuz she has a designated spot - curled up next to a big teddy bear. sometimes she'll cuddle with me up by my face, but usually ends up getting irritated or something hahah. my parents don't let her on the furniture, but since it's my room i let her on my bed. because of this she gets the tendency to jump on our couches which leads her in getting in trouble): you win some you lose some :lemon:

My little chihuahua mix sleeps right next to me, either cuddled under the blankets near my belly or, if it's particularly hot outside, she will sleep between my boyfriend and I often tucked between the pillows. Sometimes she prefers by my legs. c: I love having a dog to cuddle with~

Nah, because they go outside often and the beds are supposed to be clean. They do lounge on the sofa though, with plenty of cushions and blankets, so they aren't really missing out.

Back