Does your dog sleep with you on your bed?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
So im fostering a mini schnauzer and she is so cute! She's
Quite attached to me so i let her sleep on my bed with me.
Do you let your dog sleep with you on bed too?

Jack used to when he was a puppy but now he just prefers to sleep on the floor at the bottom of the bed.
He's an eleven year old boxer dog :D

Nope, he's too big and he smells bad lol he stays either in his crate or on my parent's bed.

I have cats rather than a dog/dogs, but yes! I have at least 3 of them in bed with me all night and I couldn't imagine sleeping without them. The bed would feel so cold and empty. ):

our beagle always sleeps first but later on she'll make her rounds in the middle of the night with every family member lol. If you sleep ever so slightly with your legs apart, she'll pry them open to fit her big butt in the gap. The only bed she's not allowed on is my dad's, but she sleeps on my mom's bed

Last edited:
I try not to let her -she's an old english sheepdog so anytime she sleeps on my bed I'm absolutely squashed! I love you moppy but you're too damn big! She busts in maybe twice a week though. I'd lock the door, but then I'd just be squashed and have a broken door.

My cat likes to sleep on the bed too. He's a fat cat, but atleast he doesn't weigh more than most 10 year olds.

My cats do, but not my dog. Our bed is really high up so i don't think the dog could get up anyway unless we lifted her every time. But she's a medium sized dog, and I'm not fond of the natural odor dogs have so its best she has her own bed next to our bed on the floor.

Yup, my dog sleeps on my bed sometimes. She likes to either curl up in the spot behind my knees, going under the blanket when it's cold, or lay against my chest like a teddy bear haha

Nope, he sleeps in his own bed on the floor. He likes to have his own space! :p

My ferret occasionally did when he was around. He'd somehow climb via the inner corner (my bed is against a wall), then crawl under the blankets and slept next to my leg. It was always at the same spot. Every time he did, I'd do my best to stay still for the night to not turn over and squish him by accident, hahaha. I miss those days. :')

I only have a cat, but I'm too afraid to let her sleep with me because when I wake up in the middle of the night I'm definitely not thinking straight and might accidentally kick her off or something stupid like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bed's pretty high up and I have a teeny dog, so he can't sleep on my bed or else he can't get off. :'D

Back