• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Miiverse ending.

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
P_20170911_224846_HL.jpg
This utterly sucks.
Now I cant get my 30 platinum points per week from my Nintendo ;-;

Lolol I got enough Pt points without that crap to be honest, and I never like waste em except for like Miitomo and few times on FEH.

And eeh idk I never used that for screenshots either so for me it's just shruggimus I don't even got why people used that?

I use Miiverse to grab my game screenshots and post them (on here if it's AC) etc.
So I'm not sure how else I'm going to upload screenshots, including the bottom screen too as Miiverse is the only site to include posting a screenshot of the bottom screen.
Either way, it is sad to see it go so I guess rubbish phone quality pictures are the way to go... thanks Nintendo -.-

Last edited:
good riddence

also @ everyone saying "i cant transfer screenshots anymore!!1111!!!!!!"
if you have a new 3ds you can wirelessly transfer files from settings
if you have a wiiu they're bound to have an sd card where your files are saved - just plug it in

good riddence

also @ everyone saying "i cant transfer screenshots anymore!!1111!!!!!!"
if you have a new 3ds you can wirelessly transfer files from settings
if you have a wiiu they're bound to have an sd card where your files are saved - just plug it in

On 3DS, it only applies to any game that let you take screenshots in first place. Otherwise, you're out of luck.
Same goes for Wii U as well, except that you could pause any game with the HOME button, go to https://i.nintendo.net with the built-in Internet Browser to post the picture in Twitter, Facebook or even Tumblr.

Back