• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone willing to keep my items for me?

Arckaniel

🍎 island
Bells
Switch
6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So yeah I'm planning on resetting my town and would like to transfer all my unorderable items over to my new town (furnitures, hybrids, clovers, tools)...

Well it's not awfully many but still I think it's over 100-ish or something, not entirely sure yet since I'm still not done in preparing (currently charging my 3ds right now), so I would appreciate it if someone could keep it for me promising that you'd give it back to me xD

Idk what would be better, pick up or delivery? But definitely delivery when I'm already gonna get the items from you... the only requirement I have tho is for you to have positive rating and for you to be completely honest xP

of course, I will be giving TBTs for the service, idk how much is fair tho for such service...

TYSM for taking the time to read ~

If you still need help, I do not mind looking after your items. What time were you thinking of doing it?

If you still need help, I do not mind looking after your items. What time were you thinking of doing it?

Hi what time are you available? My time zone is GMT+8, it's currently 9:38 PM here, would you be available in an hour so we could do it? And also what would you prefer, me dropping of the items or you picking it up?

I can be back to mine in an hour, is that alright? And I would rather you dropping off the items, if thats easier for you. So sorry I didn't see this till now.

I can be back to mine in an hour, is that alright? And I would rather you dropping off the items, if thats easier for you. So sorry I didn't see this till now.

Sure that would be fine by me, I could wait for you but if ever I'm not replying anymore it means that I'm already sleeping xD Just PM me once you're available ~

Back