• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is Animal Crossing ''Gone''

Status
Not open for further replies.
<span style="font-family:Verdana"><small>Well Tiki does have a point, nobody really plays anymore.

tikitorch55 said:
Emerald. said:
Well Tiki does have a point, nobody really plays anymore.
if you really love AC then go join a AC forum duhhhh...
<span style="font-family:Verdana"><small>Ah, I was only agreeing to your post. This is an AC forum; so what are you talking about?

@Tikitorch: You are just ****

Anyways..

Well most people don't play because the adverts looked good but when they played it, it was just bull. There arn't alot of features

Yeah, most people don't play it anymore because there's not much features. :p I still have my WW and AC:CF game but I never really have time to play it.

It's dead. The JJ said it well....it looked cool (talking about CF), but it was bull when you played. Nothing has topped the Game Cube version, in my opinion. That one was the best. I liked the portability of WW, but it got old after a few months.

Dead to me. I don't like it as much as Wild World, I find going to the city annoying because you don't have to anticipate people like Shrunk visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back