Is Animal Crossing ''Gone''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason nobody plays Animal Crossing anymore is because they cheated, so they pretty much finished the game in a few months.

Or; it might be because they were obsessive over it when they first got the game, then one day they just got bored of it.

Anyway; to me it is still cool, mainly because I never cheated.

Susie said:
I think the main reason nobody plays Animal Crossing anymore is because they cheated, so they pretty much finished the game in a few months.

Or; it might be because they were obsessive over it when they first got the game, then one day they just got bored of it.

Anyway; to me it is still cool, mainly because I never cheated.
Finally someone said it.

Exactly, people cheat,and then they practicly finish the game.That's what I did, and now im remaking my town.

AnimalCrossingCool:

I still play, Can you add me? :D Mah friends list has a lot of space.

thx,fro Gabby

Friend Code: 2450-5445-9337
Name:Gabby
Town:kawii
Town Rules:It doesnt matter, im deleting it anyway

Yes, the only way to revive it is with a revolutionary 4th gen game. Otherwise it went the way of the dodo.

I don't really see how people think it's gone. It's everywhere, even still... More people play it now you could even say.

It kind of died down a bit over time, but it's not dead. And this goes with any game, cheating or not.

The update, in my opinion, gave it a bit of a face lift for a little more things to do. I even know hackers that still play everyday though: everyone finds something to do when they're still in love with their town and villagers. And belltreeforums is still pretty abundant in activity, so if it's dying I don't think it's by much....

Funny of how that topic was revived.
The last post before today was back in 2010, heh, heh!

Yeah, it's not gone and a lot still play.

I've been playing it for years now and I'm only like 60% through, there's just so much still there so it won't be dead for a long time in my opinion. Just don't over play it...

Well, it's at the same place it was when the thread was created. It has been years since the last handheld version was released and the majority of players have gotten bored of the same old game with the same old events. Once the next game comes out everyone will be back to talking about it for a couple of years until it gets boring again. It's the same old cycle.

In terms of upcoming games, I wouldn't say that Animal Crossing is gone. There are multiple instances that Nintendo confirmed the AC mobile game will be coming this year, although we don't know much about it. Since they stated that the app would link to an upcoming mainline game, I'd imagine a new Animal Crossing title releasing in less than 3 years wouldn't be out of stretch.

That said, the activity in the Animal Crossing side of TBT right now isn't exactly as lively as it was around the time it launched in North America, but it's still far from being a dead community. Despite the last AC game being 4-5 years old and pretty much skipped the somewhat ill-fated Wii U, the TBT staff is still committed to keep the users glued in the forums while we wait for the next big thing to happen. Since this is the only biggest community for the franchise I know of so far, users still won't stop flocking to there.

With that out of the way, I can't hardly wait for Animal Crossing to be released on my shiny new Nintendo Switch! I know it will inevitably happen, but I'd gladly appreciate some reassurance, y'know.

'tis dead

people who are still using the forums are people who play AC religiously or people who dont/rarely play at all.

tombstone.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is absolutely not dead. I mean look at this thriving forum!
O-O;

cant even tell if this is meant to be sarcastic or not

So this post came out around when CF was at it's prime (post-prime?),
and OP mentioned cheating. How do people cheat in that game I'm wondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back