• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

You know you're stuck when...

smallpeach

peach kink 🍑
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Pink Candy
Jack
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
I just spent 40 minutes writing about my horrible home life in a last attempt to get second opinions on how to deal with an elderly parent when you're still a teen, and I got deleted because I used a "gendered and ableist term; as it contributes to an atmosphere of incivility." I could've sworn I wasn't on Tumblr, no, I was on Reddit! Didn't know Reddit is full of babies for mods.
I swear this is the only forum I feel comfortable to post at anymore :(
Anybody else just feel stuck in their life?

Okay wow really so they have all these gender SJW tumblr people there too. I only check reddit for some game-specific ones but yeah that sub sounded really baby yes.

Yeah I pretty much only hang around here nowadays, FR forum is too much "lol look at this random pic" or annoying somewhat edgy/thinks they own the world people around certain topics.

reddit has a lot of automoderation so certain words are dedected and automatically delete the post with those words. you can still find the post in your post history and edit it so it will follow the rules.
i dont think theres any real reason to get angry that your post was deleted, they probably have the rules in the sidebar and it wasnt anything personal. they just dont like certain words

reddit has a lot of automoderation so certain words are dedected and automatically delete the post with those words. you can still find the post in your post history and edit it so it will follow the rules.
i dont think theres any real reason to get angry that your post was deleted, they probably have the rules in the sidebar and it wasnt anything personal. they just dont like certain words

Because they are "gendered and ableist" term just.. randomly. Like.. do they have extra certain rules you can't use specific formulation or? smh lol

Unless it was direct homophobic text which I doubt it sounds very baby modding.

This is why I avoid Reddit like the plague and only use Tumblr to find qr codes or dream towns.

Sometimes I feel stuck or my life is continuously going downhill but hoping with my uni course starting in the next few weeks I'll start finding some purpose and a reason to keep going.

"stuck in their life" - technically, yes, i am: i can't rationally leave home or change my situation, but also it's not a bad situation to be in

yeah reddit is pretty well known for being a kindergarten at times
edit: wait you got deleted? i thought you had your post deleted, not yourself, i read it wrong. would they really do that?

Last edited:
Yeah sorry but I highly doubt your claim OP, you aren't going to be deleted for no reason and your condescending tone doesn't make you look innocent. If you want help, don't play the victim and insult everyone you disagree with. It's better to go talk to someone in person so the conversation is more genuine, but you could also go to r/Assistance r/Advice r/legaladvice r/care r/selfhelp or whatever else you need. Of course you have to follow the rules of a subreddit if you don't want to get your thread deleted. The people on those sites are just normal people and they will show you respect if you do so as well.

But, like I said. Get actual help and don't play the victim. Nobody can type magical words for you.

Back