Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
You know what to do. I'm open to any and all questions, from super silly random ones to deep, thought-provoking inquiries.

What's your favorite 80s bands?

I personally really like Huey Lewis and the News, Hall and Oates, and Journey.

we all know 6 was afraid of 7 because 7 ate 9, but why did 7 eat 9?

Worst gift you ever received IRL?

Hm, not sure man lol :p I can't think of any gifts that I've gotten that I consider to be bad, actually.

What's your favorite 80s bands?

I personally really like Huey Lewis and the News, Hall and Oates, and Journey.

Nice! I'll have to listen to 'em sometime. I don't have that many favorites, but I do like Queen!

Favorite beverage?

I'll say Dr. Pepper!

we all know 6 was afraid of 7 because 7 ate 9, but why did 7 eat 9?

Why? :eek:

Last edited:
I I take it you like gen 4? I prefer 2 or 5. Although, I LOVED Heart Gold and Soul Silver, and those are gen 4, so… I like 2 because it's the game I grew up with, 4 because I had a great time reliving my younger journey, and 5 because, well, it was just plain ol' fun. Sure, it's underrated, sure some pokemon are just gen 1 with a few tweaks added, but it has an exciting story and the fusion legendaries that never used again for some reason, and so much more. 2 (and 4 I guess) are going to be the top of my list because I grew up with them, but gen 5 is so good. Sorry, I guess I got carried away.

I'm terribly sorry for the very late replies, you all! D: I've forgotten about these questions >o<

Top 10 favorite bands/artists?

Oh gosh, if I had to pick a top 10, if would be: Queen, Animotion, Tears for Fears, Bonnie Tyler, Dead or Alive, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Wham!, David Bowie, and Michael Jackson. There's so many choices, though!

I I take it you like gen 4? I prefer 2 or 5. Although, I LOVED Heart Gold and Soul Silver, and those are gen 4, so? I like 2 because it's the game I grew up with, 4 because I had a great time reliving my younger journey, and 5 because, well, it was just plain ol' fun. Sure, it's underrated, sure some pokemon are just gen 1 with a few tweaks added, but it has an exciting story and the fusion legendaries that never used again for some reason, and so much more. 2 (and 4 I guess) are going to be the top of my list because I grew up with them, but gen 5 is so good. Sorry, I guess I got carried away.

Haha, indeed! It's the generation that I grew up knowing and watching. I was introduced to Pokemon through a family member of mine, who I saw was watching a Diamond and Pearl episode on TV. Ah, I see! I liked Generation 5, too. I loved playing the games (Black and White, along with its second versions), and thought it had a good story to it. :) I used to fantasize about N lol.

because it's important to eat three squared meals a day *ba dum tssss*

Oh, haha! ;P

What about your favorite 80s song?

Oh gosh, I can't decide; there's just so many good songs xD :p I'm gonna go with Obsession by Animotion as my current favorite, because I'm kind obsessed with that song atm. pls forgive me for that pun

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I can't decide; there's just so many good songs xD :p I'm gonna go with Obsession by Animotion as my current favorite, because I'm kind obsessed with that song atm. pls forgive me for that pun

I used to like that song but once I learned what they were singing about I stopped liking it so much...

But the music itself is 10/10, would def consider the instrumental version.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really bad at choosing one song too, but if I had to choose my favorite 80s song atm I would go with Sunset Grill by Don Henley. It's actually been one of my favorite songs for quite a while now (since around April), if you haven't heard it you should definitely listen to it.

I used to like that song but once I learned what they were singing about I stopped liking it so much...

But the music itself is 10/10, would def consider the instrumental version.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really bad at choosing one song too, but if I had to choose my favorite 80s song atm I would go with Sunset Grill by Don Henley. It's actually been one of my favorite songs for quite a while now (since around April), if you haven't heard it you should definitely listen to it.

Oh? And yeah, the instrumental version itself is awesome.

I just now listened to it, good song! Thanks for introducing it to me man. :)

Living without you...
Living alone.
This empty house seems so cold...

Wanting to hold you..
Wanting you near....
How much I wanted you home...

But now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I neeeeeeeed you tooooooo staaaaaayyyyyy

Last edited:
Living without you...
Living alone.
This empty house seems so cold...

Wanting to hold you..
Wanting you near....
How much I wanted you home...

But now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I neeeeeeeed you tooooooo staaaaaayyyyyy

So now I cooooome to yoooou, with oooopen arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So heeeere I am, with oooooopen arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms...

Thank you for reminding me of that song haha <3 I'm actually listening to it right now because of your post! :D

Back