• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Are You In For?

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
A simple game in which the person above you states their crime (what they're in for) and puts an object at the end of their post, and you state what you're in for including the object from the previous post in your crime.

so a game would look like this:

Person 1 "I'm in for teaching bears to drive without a permit."
pears

Person 2: "I'm in for pear trafficking."
lamps

Does that make sense? I'll start it out:

I'm in for smuggling lamps.
cats

EDIT: remember to start your crime out with 'i'm in for' please.

Last edited:
I'm in for stealing my friend's cats' attention away from her
shoes

Please consider giving my game a try too <3

I'm in for stealing the right shoes of the whole population of hyrule.

Feathers

I'm in for tickling people with feathers until they fainted from laughter

panda

I'm in for crashing a dumptruck into a telephone pole
Socks

Last edited:
I'm in for poisoning the all the rum raisin ice cream at the coldstone. (if I can't have it no one can...)

rocks

I'm in for chucking snowballs that I put rocks in now Thats how you escalate a snowball fight

Being toxic over the internet ( sorry I couldn't make it one word but that's it )

I'm in for dropping a piano on someone's head. (cartoons are a bad influence...)

birds

I'm in for getting too many ideas from Alfred Hitchcock and training my bird to be a killer.

Cheeseburger?

Last edited:
I'm in for trying to smuggle the crown jewels inside my grandfather's cheeseburger (why waste my burger)

Snails

I'm in for taking snails out of their shells and leaving them on the highway (if that's even possible)

shovel

I'm in for using a shovel to destroy every unreleased copy of acnl for the switch

troll doll

Last edited:
I'm in for taking all the troll dolls in the world and burning them lol they creep me out xDDD

Physics?

I'm in for breaking the laws of physics with my gravity-repeller

popsicle

I'm in for stealing all the glass panes out of the windows in Menards' displays.

Pillow

Back