• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Scribble ❓❓ request thread // No longer accepting, finishing what I have

molas

*cpt falcon voice* whoops
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Scribble ❓❓ request thread // No longer accepting, finishing what I have

****SPECIAL NOTICES****
I'm getting my butt kicked by work for the next week, so I might be slow getting requests out! Thank you for understanding!

I am currently NO LONGER taking any new requests. I might take more once I'm done with what I wanna do here.
****END SPECIAL NOTICES****

Hello! I want to take some drawing requests, Animal Crossing related preferred but if it's something simple/piques my interest enough I can try other stuff.

If you want me to draw a player character/mayor, please provide ingame refs!

I like anime a lot so I might take those kinds of requests, but they might be a bit purposefully dumb looking depending. I'll warn you.

FINISHED REQUESTS​
image heavy
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo2_400.png
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo3_400.png
tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo2_400.png
tumblr_owcpbbEhxf1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_owcpbbEhxf1r2oexmo2_400.png
tumblr_owmyysXPzl1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_owmyysXPzl1r2oexmo2_400.png

Unrelated art examples:
I'm not good at pokemon
This is okay
Struggles to find non-chibi art I like
This is probably the closest thing for color and line quality that I'll be doing

Please don't expect anything amazing! I haven't been drawing lately since my laptop charger is finnicky, so I haven't been able to use my tablet much.

Last edited:
Hi! Your art is so nice! :eek:
I would love it if you would consider one of my characters, over here: https://toyhou.se/Ariane I have two mayors and one OC on there :)
Any style you feel like doing would be amazing!
Thank you for considering ^^

ps I would happily buy these for tbt if you thought about opening a shop :)

ahhh your art is so good?? i'd love it if you considered my mayor: x and x

thank you so much for considering!! can't wait to see what you do with all the requests you decided to accept! :)

oh my gosh, your art is completely adorable omg..

would you possibly be interested to draw anyone from my toyhou.se?
click meee

if nobody there strikes your fancy, i can post a few mayors to choose from :3

(are you ever planning on opening a shop? i'd buy your art in a heartbeat)

um ur art is the cutest??? I'll just drop my Mayor here for consideration (I see you have a lot of requests already), so just lemme know hehe. ^^

X & X

You should open a shop too, as others have said! Your art is so precious! <3

Hi! Your art is so nice! :eek:
I would love it if you would consider one of my characters, over here: https://toyhou.se/Ariane I have two mayors and one OC on there :)
Any style you feel like doing would be amazing!
Thank you for considering ^^

ps I would happily buy these for tbt if you thought about opening a shop :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! I don't think I wanna do a shop. I might do temp stuff if there's something I really wanna get ahold of though.

I actually had to redraw yours because I reeeeally didn't like how the first one turned out, even though I finished it. If you're curious I can show you the original.

My pleasure! and oops I think I accidentally linked the page where I was sorting out the images!

Hopefully this link works? http://toyhou.se/659101.akira/1284267.acnl-outfit-main-

I LOVED DRAWING HIM HONESTLY... I had a pose in mind almost immediately! Thank you for posting!

oh sure thing! here's another link https://imgur.com/iRcLMwh

i hope it will suffice!

I didn't keep all the specific details from the art you originally showed me, but I did borrow some of them! Sorry about asking for in-game, it's really just my preference. Thank you for posting also!
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo3_400.png

oh, oh oh my gosh
thats so cUTE IM GONNA CRY
is there any way i can thank you??

I LOVED DRAWING HIM HONESTLY... I had a pose in mind almost immediately! Thank you for posting!

Woow, oh gosh thank you so much for drawing him!! I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing him honestly!!
I love the pose you gave him, it totally fits him~ Thank you again, I absolutely love it!! <33

You art is so unique, pretty and adorable! I love the style so much! Omg would you consider drawing my mayor for me?! :eek:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I don't think I wanna do a shop. I might do temp stuff if there's something I really wanna get ahold of though.

I actually had to redraw yours because I reeeeally didn't like how the first one turned out, even though I finished it. If you're curious I can show you the original.

ooooh thank you so much for drawing her! she looks adorable *_________*
I would actually love to see the first one, if you don't mind ^^

I understand not wanting to open a shop, it is pretty time consuming :eek: but I'll keep checking on this thread anyway to see your next work!

Back