• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Scribble ❓❓ request thread // No longer accepting, finishing what I have

no i understand completely!! real life is way more important, i wasn't meaning 'did you draw it', god no
just if you had actually seen the ref or if something hecked up with the post since forum posts get wonky here sometimes
i'm sorry for bothering you

Nah, you're not bothering me! I apologise for not like, acknowledging it. I've been saving people's last posts so I can like them when I actually finish the art so they know to check back on the thread.

wow these are so cute can you draw me and my friend's mayor dabbing lol or any pose you want if the wearwolf hood is to complicated you can do the pink carnation in his hair
HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

HNI_0092.JPG

Last edited:
Could you provide some ingame refs, please? Sorry for the trouble!

Ref please?

I sent a link to a pic on my toyhouse, just click the 'my mayor' ^^

Doing AC requests is my preference but I'm willing to consider other requests if they strike my fancy.

Ahhh okay, hopefully you'll consider doing her? :')
PcE58jE.png

Last edited:
Hello! Will you consider drawing my mayor? If not then I can understand. ^^

xK4pxrP.jpg

cotton_candy_princess_by_jedsotherpoem-d718wdh-1.jpg

here's some refs of my 2 acnl mayors;
1 here
2nd here

Thanks for considering! I understand your busy so take your time, no rush.
if you do decide to doodle any of my mayors , could you VM me so I don't forget? c:

omfgggg these are so cute i wanna die T.T

Could you draw my mayor? I would love it so muchhhh [x] [x]

Thank you so much >\\\3///< I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOUR ART IS AMAZING AND PERFECT AAA

Your art is way too cute! Would you maybe consider drawing my bab mayor? ;w; if not that's totally fine!

Boop!

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is way too cute! Would you maybe consider drawing my bab mayor? ;w; if not that's totally fine!

Boop!

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! ;w;

Back