Scribble ❓❓ request thread // No longer accepting, finishing what I have

Woow, oh gosh thank you so much for drawing him!! I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing him honestly!!
I love the pose you gave him, it totally fits him~ Thank you again, I absolutely love it!! <33

No problem at all!! Thank you again for posting!

oh, oh oh my gosh
thats so cUTE IM GONNA CRY
is there any way i can thank you??

Seeing how happy you are is enough thanks for me hehe &#55357;&#56469;

ooooh thank you so much for drawing her! she looks adorable *_________*
I would actually love to see the first one, if you don't mind ^^

I understand not wanting to open a shop, it is pretty time consuming :eek: but I'll keep checking on this thread anyway to see your next work!

I'm gonna start compiling in the first post haha

Here is the original. I just felt like the second one was more dynamic.

.I'm gonna start compiling in the first post haha

Here is the original. I just felt like the second one was more dynamic.

thank you for showing it to me anyway! It's really cute too, she looks like she saw a ghost or something :p I love both, thank you again ♥

I'd love it if you could draw one of my characters. Here's a link to my Toyhouse:

https://toyhou.se/sweet-misery788/characters

Thanks for considering! c:

Thank you for posting!! I'm not feeling really all that strongly about any of these though, I'm really sorry!

oh my gosh, your art is completely adorable omg..

would you possibly be interested to draw anyone from my toyhou.se?
click meee

if nobody there strikes your fancy, i can post a few mayors to choose from :3

(are you ever planning on opening a shop? i'd buy your art in a heartbeat)

Thank you!! I'd like to see your mayors if that's okay!

I don't plan on opening a shop, but like I told someone else, if I'm in desperate need for something, I might draw for it.

Last edited:
Ah np! Here are some pics c:
Pc8tEb4.jpg

FzglNhd.jpg

Ty <3

ahhh your art is so good?? i'd love it if you considered my mayor: x and x

thank you so much for considering!! can't wait to see what you do with all the requests you decided to accept! :)

Thanks much!!! She was another fun one to do. I kinda felt her to be a bit more kiddy so I drew her kinda shorter lol
tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo1_400.png

um ur art is the cutest??? I'll just drop my Mayor here for consideration (I see you have a lot of requests already), so just lemme know hehe. ^^

X & X

You should open a shop too, as others have said! Your art is so precious! <3

Ah thank you!! I appreciate so many people thinking I should open a shop, but I don't really want the responsibility.

tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo2_400.png

Thank you for posting!! I'm not feeling really all that strongly about any of these though, I'm really sorry!

Thank you!! I'd like to see your mayors if that's okay!

I don't plan on opening a shop, but like I told someone else, if I'm in desperate need for something, I might draw for it.

No worries! Thanks anyway!

This is my mayor the first reference is from Animal Crossing while the second one is the same thing from another game?

A little info about my character shes early mid 20s

Her body type is about a size b to c chest a little chubby but where it still looks good

Favorite colors are purple and light blue

Hair color is a pinkish purple

Eyes green

Shorts sit a little low but not too low

Underwear is purple with blue trim

HNI_0092.JPGscreenShot0981.jpg

If you have any questions pm me?

Thanks

ok!! sorry for the wait, here is my mayor.. i couldn't find any of the refs for my other mayors so i only have one to show you but i really hope you like him ;w;
wYQ5J.png
wYQ7l.png
notes:
-sorry the pic quality is really bad ;-; if it helps, he's wearing a yellow turtleneck sweater, a midriff-cut black leather jacket with white fur trim, black jeans and steel-toe boots. the accessories are the triangle shades and student cap (but if it's not too much could the metal pin on the hat be silver instead of gold?)
-his eyes are the 'like a storm was coming' in-game color behind the shades, if you'd rather draw him without them
-he doesn't actually smile much
-he would have relatively long hair in a messy low ponytail if the game let guys have long hair
-the design on the sleeve is a dragon skull with yellow eyes (feel free to simplify that tho if you like)
-ignore the white on the underside of the sleeve sorry, the design is only supposed to be on the outside but the pattern wouldn't cooperate
-he also wears a set of dogtags on a chain but i couldn't make that work in the pattern, again sorry

my mayor is really detailed i'm sorry i totally get it if you don't want to draw him

Last edited:
Ah thank you!! I appreciate so many people thinking I should open a shop, but I don't really want the responsibility.

tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo2_400.png

omg that is soooo cute!! I love it molas, thank you so much! As a funny aside, I used to admire the villager artwork in your own sig and I used to wish I could get one cute like that and now I do and aaah~ *hugs* Do you mind if I put it in my signature? I think it would fit real nice if I rearrange some things! I'd have to make the background transparent (the only change I'd make, so it looks nice against all backgrounds) and of course I would provide credit! I just wanted to ask to make sure~ again, thank you!!

And are you sure there's nothing you need in return? ;3;

Dont know if your still doing these but here is my mayor~ X

Love your Mayor art~

ahhh she's so cute!! tysm and yess i love that she's a lil shorter- it's very very well drawn and i'm so happy hehe

tysm again!! :)

No problem!! I'm glad you like it!

omg that is soooo cute!! I love it molas, thank you so much! As a funny aside, I used to admire the villager artwork in your own sig and I used to wish I could get one cute like that and now I do and aaah~ *hugs* Do you mind if I put it in my signature? I think it would fit real nice if I rearrange some things! I'd have to make the background transparent (the only change I'd make, so it looks nice against all backgrounds) and of course I would provide credit! I just wanted to ask to make sure~ again, thank you!!

And are you sure there's nothing you need in return? ;3;

Aaa how sweet! I don't mind at all, I'll make a transparent version and send it to you.
I'm not really doing these for anything in return, I'd say they're kinda like... warm-ups maybe!

Are you only doing mayors ?_?

Doing AC requests is my preference but I'm willing to consider other requests if they strike my fancy.

i don't mean to be annoying, but did you see my post with my mayor? i'm sorry

i don't mean to be annoying, but did you see my post with my mayor? i'm sorry

Yeah, I did. I don't intend to be rude about this, but I work a full time job and this is. just a doodle request thread. I'm going roughly in order but I draw when I feel like it, which isn't always all the time.

Yeah, I did. I don't intend to be rude about this, but I work a full time job and this is. just a doodle request thread. I'm going roughly in order but I draw when I feel like it, which isn't always all the time.

no i understand completely!! real life is way more important, i wasn't meaning 'did you draw it', god no
just if you had actually seen the ref or if something hecked up with the post since forum posts get wonky here sometimes
i'm sorry for bothering you

Back