Scribble ❓❓ request thread // No longer accepting, finishing what I have

molas

*cpt falcon voice* whoops
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Scribble ❓❓ request thread // No longer accepting, finishing what I have

****SPECIAL NOTICES****
I'm getting my butt kicked by work for the next week, so I might be slow getting requests out! Thank you for understanding!

I am currently NO LONGER taking any new requests. I might take more once I'm done with what I wanna do here.
****END SPECIAL NOTICES****

Hello! I want to take some drawing requests, Animal Crossing related preferred but if it's something simple/piques my interest enough I can try other stuff.

If you want me to draw a player character/mayor, please provide ingame refs!

I like anime a lot so I might take those kinds of requests, but they might be a bit purposefully dumb looking depending. I'll warn you.

FINISHED REQUESTS​
image heavy
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo2_400.png
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo3_400.png
tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_ow6u9lhGbA1r2oexmo2_400.png
tumblr_owcpbbEhxf1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_owcpbbEhxf1r2oexmo2_400.png
tumblr_owmyysXPzl1r2oexmo1_400.png
tumblr_owmyysXPzl1r2oexmo2_400.png

Unrelated art examples:
I'm not good at pokemon
This is okay
Struggles to find non-chibi art I like
This is probably the closest thing for color and line quality that I'll be doing

Please don't expect anything amazing! I haven't been drawing lately since my laptop charger is finnicky, so I haven't been able to use my tablet much.

Last edited:
Hi! Your art is so nice! :eek:
I would love it if you would consider one of my characters, over here: https://toyhou.se/Ariane I have two mayors and one OC on there :)
Any style you feel like doing would be amazing!
Thank you for considering ^^

ps I would happily buy these for tbt if you thought about opening a shop :)

ahhh your art is so good?? i'd love it if you considered my mayor: x and x

thank you so much for considering!! can't wait to see what you do with all the requests you decided to accept! :)

oh my gosh, your art is completely adorable omg..

would you possibly be interested to draw anyone from my toyhou.se?
click meee

if nobody there strikes your fancy, i can post a few mayors to choose from :3

(are you ever planning on opening a shop? i'd buy your art in a heartbeat)

um ur art is the cutest??? I'll just drop my Mayor here for consideration (I see you have a lot of requests already), so just lemme know hehe. ^^

X & X

You should open a shop too, as others have said! Your art is so precious! <3

Hi! Your art is so nice! :eek:
I would love it if you would consider one of my characters, over here: https://toyhou.se/Ariane I have two mayors and one OC on there :)
Any style you feel like doing would be amazing!
Thank you for considering ^^

ps I would happily buy these for tbt if you thought about opening a shop :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! I don't think I wanna do a shop. I might do temp stuff if there's something I really wanna get ahold of though.

I actually had to redraw yours because I reeeeally didn't like how the first one turned out, even though I finished it. If you're curious I can show you the original.

My pleasure! and oops I think I accidentally linked the page where I was sorting out the images!

Hopefully this link works? http://toyhou.se/659101.akira/1284267.acnl-outfit-main-

I LOVED DRAWING HIM HONESTLY... I had a pose in mind almost immediately! Thank you for posting!

oh sure thing! here's another link https://imgur.com/iRcLMwh

i hope it will suffice!

I didn't keep all the specific details from the art you originally showed me, but I did borrow some of them! Sorry about asking for in-game, it's really just my preference. Thank you for posting also!
tumblr_ow57j89Diw1r2oexmo3_400.png

I LOVED DRAWING HIM HONESTLY... I had a pose in mind almost immediately! Thank you for posting!

Woow, oh gosh thank you so much for drawing him!! I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing him honestly!!
I love the pose you gave him, it totally fits him~ Thank you again, I absolutely love it!! <33

You art is so unique, pretty and adorable! I love the style so much! Omg would you consider drawing my mayor for me?! :eek:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I don't think I wanna do a shop. I might do temp stuff if there's something I really wanna get ahold of though.

I actually had to redraw yours because I reeeeally didn't like how the first one turned out, even though I finished it. If you're curious I can show you the original.

ooooh thank you so much for drawing her! she looks adorable *_________*
I would actually love to see the first one, if you don't mind ^^

I understand not wanting to open a shop, it is pretty time consuming :eek: but I'll keep checking on this thread anyway to see your next work!

Back