Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I'm just wondering what of these two villager species TBT seems to like more!

I personally like the sheep more. In fact, they're probably my favorite villager species (with rabbits right behind them)!

I love sheep in real life, so sheep it is! (wolves are nice too).

I love the Sheep (the Wolves are nice too but...), they are poofy and incredibly cute!! I just wanna hug them whenever I see one... ;3;

I love the sheep, so fluff. I'm actually surprised how many people seem to prefer sheep to wolves though so far.

I'm going to go with wolves although sheeps are adorable and cute! =w= But for some reason, I love the wolves since most of them and I usually click. xD That, and I like their design for the most part especially Chief, Whitney, and Wolfgang. But I was always fascinated with wolves in terms of animals and such so that's another reason why I prefer wolves? But yeah, wolves for me! But sheeps are great too, don't get me wrong!

Wolves are my favorite! Sheep are great but I just love the wolves the most. I could have an all wolf town if there were more personalities.

I vote Wolves <3 I've started to like the sheep shape, but either their colors are too bright or I dislike the design of their face -.-

I absolutely love the sheep's design, like, wolves are cute, but they're a bit clich? and sheep are just so creatively made <3 ~

In real life wolves are my favourite animal but in acnl I actually prefer the sheep as I feel there's more variety and they're sooo fluffy :blush:

Honestly I like some from both.
Wolf: Lobo, Skye, Dobie
Sheep: Wendy, Stella, Willow

But if I have to...I'd miss the sheep more.

Back