• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wolves or Sheep?

Wolves v. Sheep

• Ahroooo!

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • Baaa!

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
I don't really like either, but I don't like any of the wolves in acnl, their design isn't very pretty to me.
And although I don't like any of the existing sheep, I simply love that they're so tiny and fluffy. It's very cute!

I'd like the wolves a lot more if their personalities were more varied and their designs were different.They all have the same pointy fur and big mouths and there's like 42 cranky wolves,19 snooty wolves but no peppy or lazy wolves.They even changed Dobie from a lazy to a cranky for the Amiibo update.I like just about all the sheep except for that one that looks like an eggplant with a face.Yeah,I voted for sheep.Baa.(humbug)

gotta say, i dont like either of them that much but i've never liked the sheep at all. so wolves

I love both so it'd be tough to decide. If you want variety as far as personality goes, I'd say sheep.

the sheep are super cute and i love their floofy shape. the wolves are okay but i definitely prefer sheep

I like them both, but I voted for the sheep. I feel like their designs are more varied and unique compared to the wolves.

I really like them both but I think I've gotta pick wolves.

Also wow, when I voted it was 22 to 22. An exact 50/50 on results.

PREPARE FOR THE ARRIVAL OF WOOOOOLIOOOO!

All sheep with one - rotating seasonally - wolf would be awesome.

I prefer a wolf. I haven't liked any of the sheep I've had in my towns.

Seeing as my favorite villager is a wolf, and I like more wolves than sheep...definitely wolves for me! I like a good number of the sheep but I have bad memories with two in particular so that's kind of tarnished their reputation in my mind. Still a better species than the frogs IMO ;)

Back