• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need advice, please!

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
So I find that after map resetting all day, I'm really not in the mood to play the game when I find a map I DO like. I normally reset for map and starting villagers. But maybe I should go with the flow? Like, a random Mayor Name and Face, Town Name, Map, and Villagers? It'd be like HappyTails' town of Ossipri! (Credit for Idea goes to her! So, should I do it?)

Do you mean just kinda settle with what you get instead of being picky? That's what I did.

I just kinda picked out of the first batch of maps I was given both times I made a new town, and I was able to make it work both times. And starting with a clean slate can be a good thing, so I'd say yes, go for it! :)

If this is going to be your permanent town you should at least put some thought into making it. It looks like you're taking DAYS to find a perfect town map, dont overthink it lmao

I think you should Allure! If you are so tired of resetting you can't play the actual game I think it's time to go with the flow. Or at least find a map you can live with (that may not have everything, but a few details you particularly like) and then play the game. Villagers at least can easily be replaced, so just focus on the map details. I wish you the best of luck~ I'm sure you'll love the game even more once you can actually relax with it!

Thank all of you so, so much! And for the REALLY fast replies! It means a lot, and this just reminds me why I am so glad to be apart of the TBT Family! I am still deciding though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody else have advice?

Last edited:
Back