• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♠ Predictions: Round 4 open until Oct 4 ♠

Umm... it?s been a while... I WANT MY RESULTS NOW WAAA

I?m so sorry for the delayed results - I?ve been quite sick since Tuesday and haven?t felt well enough to calculate them after the latest additions.

They will be posted by Friday evening for sure (US Mountain Time)

I’m so sorry for the delayed results - I’ve been quite sick since Tuesday and haven’t felt well enough to calculate them after the latest additions.

Yay! That’s totally fine that you were sick, I don’t blame you.
Can’t wait for the results!

I’m so sorry for the delayed results - I’ve been quite sick since Tuesday and haven’t felt well enough to calculate them after the latest additions.

So sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you feel better!

Hope you're feeling better! Take your time :)

♠ Results: Round Four

♠ RESULTS: ROUND FOUR ♠

Winner

~ Aazia ~

Player Ranking:

#1 (38 Points) Aazia
#2 (36 Points) Chick
#3 (35 Points) LandonCrossing
#4 (34 Points) BrinaLouWho, King Dorado, Paxx
#5 (33 Points) mitfy
#6 (32 Points) NotOrange
#7 (30 Points) Bunny from tiger
#8 (29 Points) Arjh, Soigne
#9 (28 Points) Believe_In-Kittens, Jeannine
#10 (25 Points) Spooky Memes
#11 (24 Points) Yuzu
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scoring Breakdown:

#1 Event NPC
4 P: Jack (Chick, LandonCrossing, mitfi, NotOrange)
3 P: Pave (Aazia, BrinaLouWho, King Dorado)
2 P: Jingle (Jeanne2015, Spooky Memes)
2 P: Nat (Paxx, Soigne)
2 P: Zipper T Bunny (Believe_In_Kittens, Bunny from Tiger)
1 P: Isabelle (Yuzu)
1 P: Redd (Arjh)

#2 Wolf Villager
5 P: Fang (Aazia, Believe_In_Kittens, Jeanne2015, Paxx, Spooky Memes)
5 P: Whitney (Arjh, BrinaLouWho, Bunny from tiger, Chick, Yuzu)
2 P: Wolf Link (mitfy, NotOrange)
1 P: Chief (Soigne)
1 P: Lobo (King Dorado)

#3 Farm Animal
9 P: Cow (Aazia, BrinaLouWho, Bunny from tiger, King Dorado, LandonCrossing, NotOrange, Soigne, Spooky Memes, Yuzu)
6 P: Pig (Arjh, Believe_In_Kittens, Chick, Jeanne2015, mitfy, Paxx)

#4 Planet
13 P: Mars (Aazia, Arjh, Believe_In-Kittens, BrinaLouWho, Bunny from tiger, Chick, Jeanne2015, King Dorado, LandonCrossing, mitfy, NotOrange, Paxx, Soigne)
1 P: Jupiter (Spooky Memes)
1 P: Pluto (Yuzu)

#5 Weather Phenomenon
8 P: Rain (Aazia, Chick, King Dorado, LandonCrossing, mitfy, Paxx, Spooky Memes, Yuzu)
4 P: Hurricane (Arjh, BrinaLouWho, NotOrange, Soigne)
2 P: Tornado (Believe_In_Kittens, Jeanne2015)
1 P: Earthquake (Bunny from tiger)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Commentary:

Thank you to everyone for playing and bringing Round Four to a total of 15 participants!

Since I am still rather ill, I will send out PMs to all of you once the new categories are announced, so be on the lookout for that. I'd be happy to see you return again for Round Five!

Also sincere thanks for everyone's understanding and shout-outs to Chick, Arjh and Jeannine for the sweet wellwishes <3

Notes:
I have so many thoughts and feelings on this round, but my head is ringing and I'll have to take a break and get back to them at a later time

What were your thoughts on Round Three?
Why did you choose your answers? Did any of the results come as a surprise for you? What would you like to see in further rounds - category suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:
Congrats, Aazia! :D
Looking at them now, the top answers seem clear to me. I think I overthought some of the questions, but that's all in hindsight. I'm glad I at least got the planets one! :blush:
Overall I really like this game! Trying to get into other people's minds is a fun challenge :) I look forward to participating in any future rounds and will post if any category ideas come to mind.
Get well soon!

I had no idea you were ill, I hope you get better.

And seeing the results for the planet makes me laugh lol, I was thinking of Jupiter or Neptune but neither of those were chosen

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, for the event NPC, I chose Jingle? I'm assuming I was the only one who chose it but I just want to know why it's not there

Wow! I mucked up on the farm animal category in which I picked Pig, the first thing that would come to my head wouldn’t have been cow! I also mucked up on the Wolf one, I thought Whitney was a higher tier than Fang and she's extremely popular since she was in the AC Movie, but it turns out Fang got all the love, wow! I was also expecting more people to pick Jack as the Event NPC, because it’s almost Halloween, haha. I’m glad many people chose Mars, because I was gonna choose the Moon. For the Weather Phenomenon, I find it funny that rain topped the scores on top of the other natural disasters, hurricane, tornado and earthquake. Anyways, thanks so much for hosting this! This was so fun and I’m looking forward to play another one. I’m confident that more people would get interested because this was such an amazing game!

Last edited:
Ah, I was expecting that! I’ll definitely return for round 5 :) I hope you feel better soon.

Hey, I’ve got category ideas;
• (GEN) Holidays (since we’ve had holiday NPC's for ACNL...)
• (GEN) Tourist Attractions (pretty complex)
• (GEN) Pizza Toppings (yummy)
• (GEN) American Celebrities (this one would be funny but it may not work since they’re so many)
• (GEN) Forms of Transportation (pretty obvious)
• (ACNL) Furniture Set (a unique one)
• (ACNL) Island Activities (quite a few to do)
• (ACNL) K.K. Song (a variety to choose from but a fun topic)
• (ACNL) Bugs (we’ve had fish before soo..)
• (ACNL) Fruit (a good topic!)
Yayyy

Please notify me if you spot any mistakes in the calculations

Normally I double and even triple check the post and all of the numbers, but I?ve been absent-minded enough with the sickness that I?ve already noticed two significant ones (including not adding Arjh to the player ranking -.- Sorry Arjh)

And seeing the results for the planet makes me laugh lol, I was thinking of Jupiter or Neptune but neither of those were chosen

And also, for the event NPC, I chose Jingle? I'm assuming I was the only one who chose it but I just want to know why it's not there

Oh damnit, I knew I?d make at least one mistake with how out of it I?m feeling! I?ve now added ?Jingle? to the results :3

Also, I was surprised how nearly unanimous the planet category was (missing those 13 points was brutal, I felt bad). Both Jupiter (largest planet) and Pluto (smallest, often talked/joked about dwarf planet) seemed like reasonable choices to me

Last edited:
Personally, I chose Mars because Earth is between it and Venus, and of the two, I feel Mars is more represented in media :)

Oops I should have guessed Jack as it's near Halloween.
Don't worry about not including me, just feel better :blush:

Looking forward to the next round, this is such a fun game.

Wooooow I should get an award for coming in last place two rounds back to back LOL. Typical me.. overthinking things. :( I'm lol'ing.

Last edited:
Back