• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♠ Predictions: Round 4 open until Oct 4 ♠

i think building on main street is the topic where no result would have surprised me, if oyu did this ten times with different participants each time, i would bet you'd see different results for that category, but the other results would be the same.

well that was fun, i would do it again if you post more rounds. maybe the game needs a catchy title to draw more interest, like Matchgame TBT or somethn...

Wowow apparently I suck at this but I would still like to play again haha. :lemon:
This is a really cool game. Wish more ppl would join!

Thanks for the feedback to both of you - I'm happy to hear you had fun playing and am always curious to hear people's opinions!

i think building on main street is the topic where no result would have surprised me, if oyu did this ten times with different participants each time, i would bet you'd see different results for that category, but the other results would be the same.

well that was fun, i would do it again if you post more rounds. maybe the game needs a catchy title to draw more interest, like Matchgame TBT or somethn...

Choosing the categories is a tricky matter - especially with such a small number of players, I'm trying to pick ones that are neither too obvious nor too vague.

I've fiddled with the game description, thinking it was too lengthy and intimidating to read, but maybe your suggestion of a title change could do the trick. It's definitely worth a shot!

Wowow apparently I suck at this but I would still like to play again haha. :lemon:
This is a really cool game. Wish more ppl would join!

To be honest, I was surprised you scored so low as well. I think it had a lot more to do with bad luck than lack of skill ;3 I expected some of your answers, like "Italy" for example, to get more votes. I'm glad you still enjoyed the game either way!

♠ New Categories: Round Four

♠ ROUND FOUR: Categories ♠

Submit your picks for each category to me by PM - Good luck!
(First-time Players: Refer to Post #1 for additional information)

#1 (AC) Event NPC
#2 (AC) Wolf Villager
#3 (GEN) Farm Animal
#4 (GEN) Planet (NOT Earth)
#5 (GEN) Weather Phenomenon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Important: Category Labels !
AC (Animal Crossing Categories) & GEN (General Categories)

I’m willing to participate. I’ll just read all the rules throughly and play! Sounds really fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thoroughly* lol

Entered too! Here's to hoping I do not end up in last place again LOL.

First off, thanks to everyone for joining in or playing again! :blush:

It's really nice to read your posts and know you're having fun - I love hosting this game and would like to continue it on a weekly basis if people stay interested :3

So far, Round Four is off to an amazing start with a total of 13 players already *rubs hands*

Round Commentary:
♠ From brief review, I can say that at this point every player already has overlap in 3-5 of their answers
♠ For some categories the answers are almost exactly split halfway, and it's fascinating to see how those numbers keep climbing up
♠ Don't fret about Category #5 - nearly everyone has been confused and uncertain about it

Last edited:
This is getting interestinggggg :p I think this is a great game you've put together and am excited to hear the results :blush:

This sounds pretty interesting. I think I'll have a go. :)

I'm looking forward to sharing them as well!

I'll still keep the Round open until Wednesday, just in case more people stumble across it. In the future I might cut down the days until results are posted, because it does seem like most people submit their entries on the first day :3

Back