• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Encyclopedia Maftannica

I saw it on the BOTW Mafia, you should really add in MyLo (mislynch or lose).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, PM (Private Message), and PR (Power Role). Thanks, Mr Dictionary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the BOTW Mafia also reminded me, perhaps you should put in BP (Bullet Proof). It's a term that you recently got, so maybe we should add this?

I saw it on the BOTW Mafia, you should really add in MyLo (mislynch or lose).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, PM (Private Message), and PR (Power Role). Thanks, Mr Dictionary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the BOTW Mafia also reminded me, perhaps you should put in BP (Bullet Proof). It's a term that you recently got, so maybe we should add this?

Good idea about the BP......

Would it be much better to remove the spoiler tab it would be much better to find the words by using ctrl + f

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll add them soon as I can. busy week for me :p

Would it be much better to remove the spoiler tab it would be much better to find the words by using ctrl + f

I'm conflicted on this. On the one hand, you're right, but on the other hand, no spoilers makes the OP excessively long and hard to format. I have the spoilers there so someone can just quickly navigate and click on what letter they're looking for. idk if I'll keep it or go with what you said.

For "B" you should add "Blue Roles" and direct it to Power Roles.

Also, for "P" you should add "Paranoid Gun Owner".

For "B" you should add "Blue Roles" and direct it to Power Roles.

Also, for "P" you should add "Paranoid Gun Owner".

Except a power role can be any alignment, while a blue role is only town. I'll do a workaround though. Thanks for the suggestions!

tfw we have cop but not det/detective
thinking2.gif

some srs thinking i stg i die every time i see this natty

/requested a sticky for this thread

Sticking this thread, so please keep it updated!

I'm going to second whoever suggested removing the spoiler tags. It's difficult to use in its current state and visually unappealing. :(

Pls add red flag.

I once compiled a list of every single red flag said in tbt mafia :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also add widsm

Back