• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Encyclopedia Maftannica

if u want to add one for "X" i guess a good one could be "X-Shot".

Just changed from the spoiler tags. I thought it wouldn't look good but it actually looks much better IMO! Thank you for your continued input and suggestions as I work to expand the Maftannica! If I miss a post here, feel free to PM me here or on Discord. :)

Just changed from the spoiler tags. I thought it wouldn't look good but it actually looks much better IMO! Thank you for your continued input and suggestions as I work to expand the Maftannica! If I miss a post here, feel free to PM me here or on Discord. :)

That really does look better, Evan. Good job Kudos!

Terms I think should be added now that I've completed my first mafia game: bussing, tunneling, and of course, quick topics :p Obviously I figured all of these out by now but for future new players they might be helpful

I'm not just saying this as like an ego thing, but with how much we reference rose the role blocker and how many people then ask what does that mean, it should be added

Toads, I think you should do that! :)

And I'll get to Vanessa's suggestions shortly

Rose the Roleblocker - 1. reference to the "Miraculous Ladybug Cultists" mafia game. User Toadsworthy was a town-sided roleblocker and user Tae was the detective. Tae inspected someone else but believed he had chosen Toadsworthy and got a result of "cult." Tae proceeded to say that Toadsworthy was cult when he was not, and Toadsworthy proceeded to lose his mind. There was a lynch on someone on the basis of "insane cop," lots of sarcastic poems, plenty of salt, and ultimately ending up in Toadsworthy leading a lynch on himself. When all was said and done, Tae was culted the night after revealing that Toadsworthy was "cult," and so went along with the whole charade until Toadsworthy's lynch on Day 3.
2. When someone uses so much ATE that you believe them to actually be town despite all odds

Lol tfw you never paid attention to what Dolby’s Wager was and you realise you’ve fallen under it :lemon:

Waffles I know you're not gonna win this game but we should call a third party betrayal 'waffling' from now on in honor of your sacrifice.

:lemon:

Maybe we should add "godfather" (both meanings) to avoid confusion of new players

I second these past few mmm.

Two other changes tho:
> If others have a different use of the term than I do, lemme know, but I use "scum" to refer to all roles that prevent a town victory, not just the mafia. So things like SK and Arso would fall under that as well, but not things like Jester or Survivor
> Should definitely add the term MYLO

You can add "Unjester" for U. As a third party role that meets wincon by being killed at night, opposite of a jester that must be lynhced during the day

Back