Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Star Fragment
の
Star Glow Wand
の
Yellow Feather
I've spent 93 hours on Animal Crossing New Leaf and I've only had one town. How about you? How many hours do you have and when did you get the game?

(you can go into activity log to see hours, if you didn't know)

Last edited:
I have spent 1,091 hours playing ACNL. It's the number one game I've played the most in my activity log. Honestly I should stop playing much. ^^`

475:52!

lord help my soul i've only played since april

(okk in my defense i left it open a lot just to get pwps and also summer was... quiet lol)

Oh my... I didn't expect that many hours from y'all lol. I've only had the game for 23 days soo... but dang!

I would of have had more since I was constantly playing alot a few years ago but it says 1021: 10 on my activity log so alot more than I expected but yeah, still alot. xD

I haven't checked my activity log for ACNL in a while, but I think it's somewhere around 900 hours.

Mine goes almost to the point where it?s in the 400 hours mark. And only that, considering that I got the game one day before registering here

I haven't checked my activity log for quite a long time, but I think I spent about 600-700 hours playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I have been playing it since 14th of March 2015, but I haven't played a lot this winter and this spring, too. ://

26:49

But this is my new 3DS, so I suspect I have a lot more hours on my old one, since I got it a little while after its release.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I've reset my town 3 times. Considering a 4th

well, i've cycled through two sd cards and 4 towns since i first got it when i was 11, but since i picked it up again in august with my new sd card i've played 53 hours! all in a month too... it's the most played game on my system, and the second place doesn't even come close (monster hunter 3 ultimate with 27 hours).

2795:06
Haha...ha... *cries*

I got the game back in July 2013, been playing it ever since. But I have taken breaks, every now and again for a few weeks/months. My game is currently in November 2016, help.

2795:06
Haha...ha... *cries*

I got the game back in July 2013, been playing it ever since. But I have taken breaks, every now and again for a few weeks/months. My game is currently in November 2016, help.

holyyy... that is INSANE! I'm surprised you're not bored of the game yet? I'd think you would have accomplished everything in the game.

Last edited:
I've spend a total of 918 minutes in ACNL, 922 times. I just started a new town though, so I haven't played all those hours in this current town lol

holyyy... that is INSANE! I'm surprised you're not bored of the game yet? I'd think you would have accomplished everything in the game.
Not bored, not yet. I do love this game, but yeah pretty much. I have done almost everything this game has to offer and enjoyed it. But I also want to complete it, if you can complete Animal Crossing. I'm now streetpassing myself to get the badge, it's one of the last badges I need. And completing my catalog again with the new Welcome Amiibo update. There's always something to do....always.

Animal Crossing New Leaf really got me back into gaming after 10 years, and Nintendo. So that, and the addicting nature and charm of this game has resulted in....that lovely...time count. And it's just going to get even higher from there. Oh boy.

You could say I am trying to get my money's worth, but, I got my first copy of this game thanks to Club Nintendo. How I miss that service.

Last edited:
Back