• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many hours do you have?

I check between my old 3DS and my new one, and it's roughly 3000 hours.

I've been playing for 4 years, I've had too many towns to count lol, and I have a grand total of 1284 hours. :eek:

I also had a copy of ACNL original and that had a couple hundred hours too lol...

I have 1,564 hours and I've played it 1,186 times. Ughh that's so long I don't believe it.

I have had ACNl and a DS for 17 months, have played about 1,800 hours, and enjoyed almost every hour, give or take a few when I got discouraged or tired of a certain aspect for a little while.

I've probably been through over 15 towns at LEAST, and I've played exactly 1831 hours since March 22nd, 2014. It's not as much as some other people here, but that is still a lot of my time spent on the game.

ACNL is not even my most played game on the 3DS! (Both the internet browser and Miiverse have over 3000 hours each.)

Back