What would look good in a gothic-themed town?

cindersinned

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
So I recently got a new cartridge and thus a new town, and I wanted to distinguish it from Harmony. I want to try a gothic Lolita theme for Discoria! The only problem is... I'm not sure which PWPs might work for it.

I already have a metal bench placed, and I'm considering the cube sculpture and the wisteria trellis. I'm also not sure which bridge I want... I originally thought brick but that doesn't go with my black brick paths.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do?

Stone bridges would work, I think. Stone gives me that gothic vibe due to large, brooding stone manors and such, if that makes any sense. At least, out of all the bridges, I think it might go with your theme the best! As for PWPs, I'm not entirely sure. I have so few of them myself!

Nothing really seems to fit as far as pwps go. Maybe the cube sculpture but I think even that might be a stretch. You may have to make a design to cover your ground. Gothic may be easier for your house interior than the rest of the town

I think the illuminated projects would work. About the bridges, I think the modern bridge could work well, it has a bit of black in it and the metal would match the illuminated projects.

I think the fairytale projects could work! To me they have sort of a victorian, traditional feel. It's a little hard to visualize, since usually they're more pastel themed, but I think with black flowers, or possibly blue, they would change the tone of the projects and make them more historical looking.

I think the lighthouse could work, with an abandoned/run down sort of vibe. And finally, the statue fountain definitely says gothic manor to me!

I think the street lamp and modern or wooden bridge could look good. Along with the fountains and maybe the topiaries?

Back