• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What would look good in a gothic-themed town?

cindersinned

Bells
Tasty Cake
So I recently got a new cartridge and thus a new town, and I wanted to distinguish it from Harmony. I want to try a gothic Lolita theme for Discoria! The only problem is... I'm not sure which PWPs might work for it.

I already have a metal bench placed, and I'm considering the cube sculpture and the wisteria trellis. I'm also not sure which bridge I want... I originally thought brick but that doesn't go with my black brick paths.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do?

Stone bridges would work, I think. Stone gives me that gothic vibe due to large, brooding stone manors and such, if that makes any sense. At least, out of all the bridges, I think it might go with your theme the best! As for PWPs, I'm not entirely sure. I have so few of them myself!

Nothing really seems to fit as far as pwps go. Maybe the cube sculpture but I think even that might be a stretch. You may have to make a design to cover your ground. Gothic may be easier for your house interior than the rest of the town

I think the illuminated projects would work. About the bridges, I think the modern bridge could work well, it has a bit of black in it and the metal would match the illuminated projects.

I think the fairytale projects could work! To me they have sort of a victorian, traditional feel. It's a little hard to visualize, since usually they're more pastel themed, but I think with black flowers, or possibly blue, they would change the tone of the projects and make them more historical looking.

I think the lighthouse could work, with an abandoned/run down sort of vibe. And finally, the statue fountain definitely says gothic manor to me!

I think the street lamp and modern or wooden bridge could look good. Along with the fountains and maybe the topiaries?

Back