• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ღ Zuria Cycling ღ >OFFLINE< IN BOXES: NEW: Tammi

Hunnybuns

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5515-8594-7792
Feedback
100% (97) +
tumblr_lmzn1t43Rd1qg9aa7.giftumblr_lmzn1t43Rd1qg9aa7.gif
Cycling to get my dreamies <3
For the most part I've been getting tier 1-2 villagers in the campsite so I'm feeling lucky but don't get your hopes up!

Current Villagers :

Tammi
Maple
Velma
Antonio
Annalise
Baabara
Nana
Avery
Lionel

✦ = my dreamie

I'm playing on a separate 3DS, so please add this friend code : 1075-1874-3873

✿ The 3DS I'm cycling on is cracked and I can't see half of the screen, the whole right side of the screen is black. Please try not to send messages during the session, just let me know when you're done! ( Pls exit the villagers house when telling me you're done or else the message will appear on the bottom RIGHT and I won't see it. ;-; )
✿ I'm accepting any items from my wishlist as well as bells, not really looking to gain tbt.
- I'm thinking of 2 mil. for tier 2 and above <3
✿ Also willing to trade for my dreamies, which I have listed in my signature!
- We can discuss how we will work the trade out.
✿ Please drop your payment off at the train station and feel free to go get the villager <3
✿ I'll V/M you if and when your dreamie moves into my town.
- When your dreamie is in boxes I'll notify you again and I'll wait an hour before voiding.
( If you need time to make room in your town or finish a trade or something then that's fine! )
✿ Let me know who your dreamie is and I'll put them on a reserve list <3
Unreserved villagers under tier 2 will be automatically voided
✿ Unreserved villagers tier 2 and above will be held for 30 minutes
✿ If you have any questions just let me know <3

Kiki - Leenaby
Punchy or Tom - KingofHearts
Bunnie, Lolly, or Rudy - Luna-Melody
Biff
Kitty
Eloise
Erik
Marcie
Sylvia
O'Hare
Diva
Maelle
Tank
Lopez
Papi
Coach
Merry
Vladimir
Amelia
Carmen
Phil
Hazel
Marcel
Olaf
Cally
Astrid
Fuchsia
Cyrano
Agent S
Colton
Kyle
Beau

tumblr_lmzn1t43Rd1qg9aa7.giftumblr_lmzn1t43Rd1qg9aa7.gif

Last edited:
Hello! I actually have a few questions for you that I would like to ask. So do we just tell you what villager we want if they're in boxes, or can you reserve in advance? Or does it have to be when they're in town? Another question I have is are you going by the Tier List on here?

Hello! I actually have a few questions for you that I would like to ask. So do we just tell you what villager we want if they're in boxes, or can you reserve in advance? Or does it have to be when they're in town? Another question I have is are you going by the Tier List on here?

You can reserve if they're in the town or not, and I will be using the list on here, since I'm not sure who is what anymore (a lot has changed since 2014 hahahah)

Ooh okay then, thanks for letting me know! Hmm can I reserve Kiki? I also want to ask you another question but do you mind if I PM/DM you instead about it?

Ooh okay then, thanks for letting me know! Hmm can I reserve Kiki? I also want to ask you another question but do you mind if I PM/DM you instead about it?

Yeah sure! I'll reserve her and let you know if she shows up! And go head and p/dm me <:

Can you please keep an eye out for Punchy or Tom for me?

EDIT: Please keep an eye out for Rosie instead. I have both Punchy and Tom. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Back