• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Maybe I should rant more about this game

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Seriously, it seems to work in my favor somehow. I just ranted about not being able to catch a snail, then I logged onto my game and low and behold a snail appears, like magic.

Does this happen to anyone else? You rant about something then go back on your game and the game magically starts working in your favor?

Don't worry, I'm not going to spam this board with rants, i'll stick to the Rant Thread.

That hasn't worked for me yet cause I ranted about not finding a map. And I still haven't found one :c

More like every time I so much as think I might want something the game doesn't give it to me y__y

That hasn't worked for me yet cause I ranted about not finding a map. And I still haven't found one :c

You should also try threatening it a little with electronic death. It usually works for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

More like every time I so much as think I might want something the game doesn't give it to me y__y

This game goes out of it's way to make sure we don't get what we need or want

lol when I made a post about the air balloons and how I couldn't find one, and then like 2 minutes later I finally catch one. lmao

While fishing or diving I've yelled at the game that I'm going to keep playing until you give it to me. Whose going to win game or me? Refused to stop and I got the fish/ diving item. The Spiny Lobster was a huge pain for 3 players to catch.

So, I really wanted Bubblegum K.K. for a room. I was TTing just to find it, so I go to Saturday and go into Club LOL with a fresh character. K.K. plays me a random song.

It is Bubblegum K.K. so that made me very happy~! :3

I love it when the game turns it all around for you.

I've gotten mad at the game before to give me a salmon & king salmon and like 10 minutes after ranting for them I got both haha

I was map resetting when I purchased a new game, and after a while of getting ugly maps, and town fruit... I said out loud "all I want is a good map with cherries as a town fruit!" and I actually got it. Right down to the circle grass, and awesome starting villagers :)

I was like hunting for a giant stag the other day and like hours later I gave up, quit the game and behold, a giant stag in a tree near my house in the starting screen of the game... I was like "yeah ok you biyattch showin' up like I'm still there, efffff you.", sorry for the bad words, I raged, it's so upsetting... I should have ranted while i'm still hunting for it cause maybe it may have worked out!

Last edited:
Oh good lord. I can write a long list of the things I want to rant about. Iam just too lazy. haha

Just came by to say that the picnic blanket was finally suggested by Deirdre (one day before she moved out, too!) after I ranted here. It really works! :D

I wanted to move henry out so bad, I simply took your advice and started typing in the rant discussion thread. For some reason, it worked :)

Seriously, it seems to work in my favor somehow. I just ranted about not being able to catch a snail, then I logged onto my game and low and behold a snail appears, like magic.

Does this happen to anyone else? You rant about something then go back on your game and the game magically starts working in your favor?

Don't worry, I'm not going to spam this board with rants, i'll stick to the Rant Thread.

I got mad and yelled at the game because for the 73th time Shari wasn't going where
I wanted her to go yet my whole town was pratically pathed... and then the next time,
she was where I wanted her. I'm a better plot scouter now. haha

Whenever I ask for advice to catch a certain bug or fish, I always end up finding it within a few minutes of posting. Happened today actually, with the walking leaf. :)

Back