• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help needed!

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
So today I just got my 10th villager, Willow. When I talked to her she told me she came from the town of Frelia? I recognize the name but I don't know who the mayor is... so if you're the mayor of Frelia and Willow was one of your villagers, she's in my town now :p

But I don't even know how she got here in the first place? I never talked to a villager named Willow when I visited Frelia (I can't even remember if I did lol), so how did she just randomly decide to visit my town?? I checked the people who gave me a Wi-Fi rating and none of their towns are named Frelia... but yeah. That's all lol

So today I just got my 10th villager, Willow. When I talked to her she told me she came from the town of Frelia? I recognize the name but I don't know who the mayor is... so if you're the mayor of Frelia and Willow was one of your villagers, she's in my town now :p

But I don't even know how she got here in the first place? I never talked to a villager named Willow when I visited Frelia (I can't even remember if I did lol), so how did she just randomly decide to visit my town?? I checked the people who gave me a Wi-Fi rating and none of their towns are named Frelia... but yeah. That's all lol

What you just got was a voided villager from another town. If you have less than 10 slots and you visit another town, the said-town will look through its voided villagers (villagers who moved out) and send the most recent voided villager to you.

To prevent this, simply join a town that has 10 villagers in it, then the voided villager cycle will reset.

Hope this helps!

What you just got was a voided villager from another town. If you have less than 10 slots and you visit another town, the said-town will look through its voided villagers (villagers who moved out) and send the most recent voided villager to you.

To prevent this, simply join a town that has 10 villagers in it, then the voided villager cycle will reset.

Hope this helps!

It does, thank you very much!

But I'd still like to know who the mayor of Frelia is lol

Sometimes when you visit someone's town (or vis versa), you can get a villager from their void. Willow moved out and was never adopted, you had one more villager slot, so... you got her from that villager's void. It's a normal occurance.

If you don't think it was anyone you visited, it's possible she was from streetpass.

Back