• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What country are you from?

What country do you live in?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
I live in the United States. My location says "The South", which is a reference to the Southern United States.

If you voted "other", please explain.

I live in the better, newer England (New England), in Massachsetts, which is the best state in New England. It's way better than England, which is extremely old and cloudy. I wish I didn't live in the USA though, I'll leave as soon as possible, which means almost 5 years plus whatever time it takes me to actually move.

Last edited:
Suprised there are as much as British as American. I'm american, but my origins are from the phillipines! (Which is still in america, I believe. lol)

Suprised there are as much as British as American. I'm american, but my origins are from the phillipines! (Which is still in america, I believe. lol)

The Phillipines are not in America, they are their own country in Southeast Asia.

south east coast canada : - ) beaches, apples and fall leaves and stuff

Last edited:
Back