Has a villager ever danced round the fire pit?

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
So I was just talking to Genji not long ago and he happened to be right beside the fire pit and said something along the lines of

'Since we have a fire pit, then we might as well use it'

Then the conversation finished and he was whistling and dancing and it was so cute.

Has anything like this happened with one of your villagers? Maybe with another pwp?

Oh I've never had an interaction like that but it sounds so cute! I'd probably just force them into dancing with me using the emote after I've forcefully nudged them into place heh. I've heard of them talk about other PWPs when near it though.

Oh I've never had an interaction like that but it sounds so cute! I'd probably just force them into dancing with me using the emote after I've forcefully nudged them into place heh. I've heard of them talk about other PWPs when near it though.

Me neither, I've only ever really seen them use the bench.

Last edited:
ooh! i have a fire pit but i've never had something like this happen. i think it's a rare interaction, it seems super cute though

I als have a fire pit and never saw one of the villagers dance around it. But I would love to see it.

I've never had that, but I often do this thing where I confine all of my villagers that are outside into a small space using holes. They will star interacting with each other. (By the way, if you want to do this, be warned, they will often share each other's shirts. They will often start singing and feeling lots of emotions. It's really fun if you don't care about their originality lol

I believe it was a coincidence, he danced because of the happy interaction factor, and the mention of the fire pit just before was a coincidence, a staple pwp dialogue, like when they suggest to change the bridge's name to (your name) bridge or say the benches are very convenient.

I believe it was a coincidence, he danced because of the happy interaction factor, and the mention of the fire pit just before was a coincidence, a staple pwp dialogue, like when they suggest to change the bridge's name to (your name) bridge or say the benches are very convenient.

Yeah, that's probably the case.

Back