• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

9/13/2017 Nintendo Direct

Oops, my bad! I was thinking of another character that didn't make it into the game who I currently cannot remember
Was it Funky Kong, Petey Piranha, Wiggler or Para Koopa Troopa? (screw Honeyqueen)

Last edited:
Kracko for MK8D DLC please

Also kinda long shot but would be cool if they made a Bayonetta port for the 3ds man. Be it 'new' only.

fAuNVXC.png

fAuNVXC.png
Ah I see they announce Ff X X-2 do a info drop on kirby, USM and others. Announce yo Kai watch 3, which I think is a localizations because it's already has a Jap version, then a bunch of stuff that won't happen!

fAuNVXC.png

I doubt most of these will end up happening. Maybe something with ARMS and Mario Odyssey, but other than that, I can't really see anything else happening.

eh, not really expecting them to announce anything,
I think they stated it was just about games coming out in the next few months.
I'd like some info on the AC app but eh, hopes are pretty low ; 77;

WHERE MONSTER HUNTER

On Playstation 4 ;)

I doubt most of these will end up happening. Maybe something with ARMS and Mario Odyssey, but other than that, I can't really see anything else happening.

I bet you 10000 bells that I get a bingo!*

*In the event Makoto does not have 10000 bells to give, she will pay you in cute animal pictures

nah but seriously, I picked a few things that were really out there just to make it more challenging :p But most of those things aren't too farfetched... just not likely to happen all at once lol

Last edited:
pssst.... time zones

also https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/907477323447803904

Nintendo seems to have since removed a ton of the tags though, keeping only rather generic systems/company/direct tags in. so take that as you will

Forgot that Japan existed.

Yeah, currently the Japanese tags are 任天堂, ニンテンドー, Nintendo, ニンテンドー3DS, Nintendo3DS, 3DS, Wii, Nintendo Direct, Direct, ダイレクト, Video Game (Industry), sv_nintendo, Switch.

I can see a lot more happening; Splatoon update, Pomemom USUM, amiibo, champions ballad trailer, kirby, and even a Xenoblade 2 release date happening.

eh, not really expecting them to announce anything,
I think they stated it was just about games coming out in the next few months.
I'd like some info on the AC app but eh, hopes are pretty low ; 77;
They've always announced something new in a Nintendo Direct. They're not going to spend 45 minutes going over games we already know about,

[whispers] sinnoh remake

[whispers] we known nothing about usum so theres no chance on gods green earth than we are getting anything slightly sinnoh related other than maybe a z move or alolan form [close whisper]

If there's any justice in this cold, harsh world we'll see a glimpse of either Animal Crossing Switch or Smash4Switch

Please if there's a god let there be Animal Crossing for the Switch
and maybe Pokemon Silver on virtual console? Been wanting that for ages since my cartridge is dead

Back