• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodle

✿ ✿ ✿
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +

Hello again! I am buying a rather large wishlist for TBT again (linked below)! I would prefer to pay 2 TBT for each item. mostly because this is all I can afford right nao lmao I might can go higher on some things, so feel free to ask but I may pass if I have to. ^^' Otherwise, I'll be here for awhile and I'll change my status to offline once I go to bed~

Thanks everyone. :3

Last edited:
once you're back, i can drop off these for you.
-birdbath
-floor seat
-grass standee
-heart
-hedge standee
-homework set
-moth orchid

total: 14 tbt

would you do 3 tbt for the unorderables? u . u

would you do 3 tbt for the unorderables? u . u

I could do 3 TBT for each unorderable, and 2 TBT for unorderables (I had to do some frantic posting but I think I have enough lol). ^^

I could do 3 TBT for each unorderable, and 2 TBT for unorderables (I had to do some frantic posting but I think I have enough lol). ^^

LOL sounds good. i'll be home in a bit. i can gather your whole wishlist if that's good~ :3

LOL sounds good. i'll be home in a bit. i can gather your whole wishlist if that's good~ :3

Oh gosh Hyoon you are the best!! <3 If you could do the whole wishlist that would be easiest! I'll figure out the total TBT in the meantime and if you could just VM me when you are home? I'll be available basically the rest of the day (it is 2PM here for reference). ^^ I'll send the TBT once we initiate the trade if that's alright. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back