riinasuu

sherb is baby
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
hello! i would like some opinions on a few areas in my town since im not sure if they look good
or if they look bad, how to go about making them look good
it's hard when you just accepted the first map presented to you and already put too much effort
in to restart the town.. ))^:

im mainly needing feedback with the area around the townhall, the cafe and maybe some ideas on how
i should go about the bottom half of the map, thank you so much <3
(keep in mind a lot of it isn't 100% set in stone)

DA: 6D00-0085-E872

Your town is looking so nice, you really seem to know what you are doing! I can't wait to see it completed.
The areas around the town hall and cafe seem complete? I don't see anything wrong with them, they are very cute.
The bottom half of town looks nice, the fountain in front of the house is lovely and the lighthouse is great as well! The only thing that bothered me was how the bushes underneath the zen clock were placed, it's a bit awkward to walk around.
You are a great example showing how any town can be a beautiful town with or without town map resetting. :blush:

Your town is looking so nice, you really seem to know what you are doing! I can't wait to see it completed.
The areas around the town hall and cafe seem complete? I don't see anything wrong with them, they are very cute.
The bottom half of town looks nice, the fountain in front of the house is lovely and the lighthouse is great as well! The only thing that bothered me was how the bushes underneath the zen clock were placed, it's a bit awkward to walk around.
You are a great example showing how any town can be a beautiful town with or without town map resetting. :blush:

thank you so much for the feedback! I ended up changing things around at the town hall, making it seem more of a landmark than just a building hidden away and fixed up the path, as well changed the area around the zen clock too and the mayor house, I'll update the DA eventually and hopefully you can check it out when I do!

Back