Shop Warriors Mixed bag shop (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Yes, It's a bit of a mess but please post details of what you want- two slots will free up soon, BUT there are two ahead of you also. I say post what you want now just because it can be a bit hard to communicate in a timely manner with time zones and all that :p

So please give me details of what you want and a price. The more details the better :-D

lol, okay then :')
well, I would love a drawing of my mayor Ariane: (x) with Biskit! I don't have a specific pose in mind but I do have some general ideas: since Biskit is a lazy villager basically all he loves is sleeping and eating, so maybe it could be one of those? for example, both my mayor and Biskit taking a nap, or sitting and eating some fruits. Either would be okay with me ^^
for Ariane, I would like her ponytail visible on the side, as well as the hibiscus in her hair. hmm my favorite plants in game are the hibiscus bushes, but you don't have to include those if there's no need for it :)
if you need a more specific pose or anything else let me know and I'll think of something for you!

as for the tbt, since it's kind of a big request, I'll offer 800 tbt :blush:

Last edited:
I love your art and I would love to post an order here for your consideration!

Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/1311185.003-jude-
Personality: He's always tired, has a drowsy expression and looks almost annoyed at times but he's very laid-back. He's mysterious in a sense that people can't really tell what he's thinking or how he's feeling
Likes: He likes to eat and sleep a lot and play card games! (e.g. Poker, Blackjack) He also enjoys strolling the streets at night
I'm hoping maybe with a simple background in conjunction with his "likes" listed above, whatever you think fits best! A normal fullbody would be great but if you prefer to do a chibi that's okay too!
Offer: 1,000 TBT (since I feel he may be a little complicated in design + background)

Thank you for the consideration!

lol, okay then :')
well, I would love a drawing of my mayor Ariane: (x) with Biskit! I don't have a specific pose in mind but I do have some general ideas: since Biskit is a lazy villager basically all he loves is sleeping and eating, so maybe it could be one of those? for example, both my mayor and Biskit taking a nap, or sitting and eating some fruits. Either would be okay with me ^^
for Ariane, I would like her ponytail visible on the side, as well as the hibiscus in her hair. hmm my favorite plants in game are the hibiscus bushes, but you don't have to include those if there's no need for it :)
if you need a more specific pose or anything else let me know and I'll think of something for you!

as for the tbt, since it's kind of a big request, I'll offer 800 tbt :blush:

Wah!! that price is way too crazy! ..... but this does sound like a request I can do. once the slots empty up I'll add you. Since it's such a CRAZY! price I'll make sure you're happy with the prilim sketch and maybe even offer you a few different sketches to choose from... biskit is cute I have some art of him on one of my ancient blogs lol

I love your art and I would love to post an order here for your consideration!

Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/1311185.003-jude-
Personality: He's always tired, has a drowsy expression and looks almost annoyed at times but he's very laid-back. He's mysterious in a sense that people can't really tell what he's thinking or how he's feeling
Likes: He likes to eat and sleep a lot and play card games! (e.g. Poker, Blackjack) He also enjoys strolling the streets at night
I'm hoping maybe with a simple background in conjunction with his "likes" listed above, whatever you think fits best! A normal fullbody would be great but if you prefer to do a chibi that's okay too!
Offer: 1,000 TBT (since I feel he may be a little complicated in design + background)

Thank you for the consideration!

ahh!!! another crazy price!! he is really adorable, and I think I can draw him, but I'm really not great at drawing guys. I feel like 1000 tbt is just far too much for something I can't guarantee quality with... but I do really want to draw him! his design isn't too complicated, and I actually like drawing outfits with lots of details :)

Maybe...800 tbt would be more fair? I will work really hard on this to try make it worthy of the price though! ah also ... I ... I love cat boys ok don't tell anyone :x

if you're happy with this I'll add you to the slots once they free up! also I will be sending you rough sketches which you can approve of and make changes to since the price is so high. Thanks so much for the wonderful offer, but it's a little too much for me just yet haha

Wah!! that price is way too crazy! ..... but this does sound like a request I can do. once the slots empty up I'll add you. Since it's such a CRAZY! price I'll make sure you're happy with the prilim sketch and maybe even offer you a few different sketches to choose from... biskit is cute I have some art of him on one of my ancient blogs lol

I assure you you deserve the high prices :eek: plus it makes me happy to spend tbt on good quality art ;)
thank you very much for accepting! I really appreciate that you show sketches before the finished drawing, you don't have to do several ones if you don't feel like it though ;_; I know I'll be happy with it ^^
and yep Biskit is adorbs!! (he's my fave but you probably guessed that lmao)

ahh!!! another crazy price!! he is really adorable, and I think I can draw him, but I'm really not great at drawing guys. I feel like 1000 tbt is just far too much for something I can't guarantee quality with... but I do really want to draw him! his design isn't too complicated, and I actually like drawing outfits with lots of details :)

Maybe...800 tbt would be more fair? I will work really hard on this to try make it worthy of the price though! ah also ... I ... I love cat boys ok don't tell anyone :x

if you're happy with this I'll add you to the slots once they free up! also I will be sending you rough sketches which you can approve of and make changes to since the price is so high. Thanks so much for the wonderful offer, but it's a little too much for me just yet haha

Thank you for the kind words! I understand if you feel you cannot draw him, I won't force you! ^^ But if you'd still like to take my request, then I appreciate it very much! I'm the same way, I also like drawing characters with details~ Though sometimes I'm not sure what another person thinks "too much detail" is so I wanted to play it safe!

My offer of 1,000 is fine by me but if you would prefer 800 that's fine too ^^ (it's okay, I love cat boys as well~)

I would definitely love to be added to the slots! Thank you very much once again for accepting, and I understand!

Last edited:
@Pony Yes I can definitely draw your mayor. They are definitely a girl right? I mean they look like a girl but this is a mistake I've made before haha (it's just the hair don't worry- I think they look cute either way :p) Any details you want added? a villager? any background? Even before I put something in a confirmed slot I like to think about what I'm going to draw... haha maybe I over think it since it's not like my quality is that amazing :p
okay first of all, i think your art is beautiful so that whole "it's not like my quality is that amazing" if you were talking about your art is so wrong. anyway, for villagers, could you maybe possibly draw her with daisy but like miniature kinda like how you made hanzo's? and for the background, just some cute flowers would be nice. (also, yes, she's a girl, but can you actually just completely exclude the gold rose in her mouth, i decided i don't want that. ^^) does 175 tbt sound okay? sorry my order is like all over the place.

okay first of all, i think your art is beautiful so that whole "it's not like my quality is that amazing" if you were talking about your art is so wrong. anyway, for villagers, could you maybe possibly draw her with daisy but like miniature kinda like how you made hanzo's? and for the background, just some cute flowers would be nice. (also, yes, she's a girl, but can you actually just completely exclude the gold rose in her mouth, i decided i don't want that. ^^) does 175 tbt sound okay? sorry my order is like all over the place.

sure little daisy, no rose, got it! I have a soft spot for daisy, she lived in my wild world town when i was a kid for a long long time :)

I'll vm you a sketch. I might work on that before slots empty.... but I really need to get all my payments in order haha

sure little daisy, no rose, got it! I have a soft spot for daisy, she lived in my wild world town when i was a kid for a long long time :)

I'll vm you a sketch. I might work on that before slots empty.... but I really need to get all my payments in order haha
yay! tysm, i'm so excited!! also, no rush, running a shop can be pretty stressful.

ok, can you please make a tbt offer? higher offers will mean higher polish on the image, lower offer, I will still draw it but I won't put as much time into polish. Also if an offer is too low I will unfortunately have to refuse outright. I'm doing this system to try figure out what my art is worth :p

Also is a couch like the princess couch ok? or a chaise lounge? also should she have the pink poodle?

ohh..im so sorry warrior..right now i am broke with bells...i thought you are still doing the visits thing. but if i have tbt i will offer you lots definitely. Maybe we can hold off for now? I really do not have bells to offer as of the moment. I can offer lifetime access to my animal crossing shop and get stuff you likfe but idk if you will like it. or i can just save up tbt and ask u later?

ohh..im so sorry warrior..right now i am broke with bells...i thought you are still doing the visits thing. but if i have tbt i will offer you lots definitely. Maybe we can hold off for now? I really do not have bells to offer as of the moment. I can offer lifetime access to my animal crossing shop and get stuff you likfe but idk if you will like it. or i can just save up tbt and ask u later?

yeah, I'm very sorry but once the last few visits I'm owed come in I'll have the remodel available. Maybe I will eventually add a wishlist on here? But for right now just tbt. Sorry for the confusion! and thank you for your interest. Please come back when you have tbt. And if I update the shop later on once it's a little less busy and put a wishlist on here, I'll let you know :)

Sorry for the delay guys! needed a day to just recharge. I think I'm letting my style change a little... so my lines are a little rougher. This is what I naturally trend toward... so if the image remain lively even if it's a little rough? maybe thats ok...

The most recent one.. for sally!

tumblr_owdumxXFEF1u5h0x1o1_r1_1280.png

Aaaa your artwork is so gorgrous ;;; v;;
Would definitely order from you when you get a slot open!! <3

another one, this ones on the cheaper end, so if you want a cheap one, it might look something like this. but maybe not as much detail in background
tumblr_owemxmOX2g1u5h0x1o1_540.png

//jUMPS HEADLONG

Ayyy maybe my pegafluff? (She has no human ears btw heh~)
Just let me know what price you'd like me to pay for! <3

//jUMPS HEADLONG

Ayyy maybe my pegafluff? (She has no human ears btw heh~)
Just let me know what price you'd like me to pay for! <3

it's pwyw for rn. I think I can draw this... the form is a bit strange so I'm gonna have to do some guess work. any other details?

Ahhh your art is so cute! Here's some references!
rACEcDj.jpg

hrjIvR8.jpg

YV9kI8v.jpg
Just let me know how much to pay as well. Thank you~ :blush:

Last edited:
Back