• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Warriors Mixed bag shop (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

oh the wait time was fine

wow you had even better ideas than I did! I think the I'm on a bean bag playing a ds or something and lucky peeking over sounds neat to me or the back to back finger guns. I'll choose the hoodie it's not a chainmail or a jumper its more like a zipper hoodie without the zipper and a sweater underneath I won't mind if you add a zipper whatever looks right to you. Just vm me when you're ready need the vists :3

tumblr_ow738cOgQL1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

Is this it? also let me know if I misinterpreted the character. This of course won't be what the final drawing looks like, I just draw rough of the characters to try understand a few times before i do the real one

OH MY GAHD
I underestimated your power! This is so cool and I love the persona vibe from it I can't wait for the final drawing!

Last edited:
:p thanks. so do you want a pic styled more like that, or a chibi? I don't mind doing something more like what i just posted, cause tbh getting a bit sick of chibis - but i can do chibi if you want :p

i'd love to visit 20 times or pay in tbt if a slot is still available!
here's a ref of my mayor if you're open: [x] and if you could make her hair about waist length and not have the bandaid on her nose (cheek is ok!) that would be great! thanks for your consideration :)

sure thing, I love this outfit. I'm kinda sick of chibis, mind if it's a little more realistic like the one in the spoiler?

>Is her hair like this?<

tumblr_ow93jrvqGh1u5h0x1o1_r1_1280.png

Also I'm still owed a few visits and once I get those I should have all the visits I need, but let me know what ammount of tbt sounds reasonable to you. I still like getting tbt as it allows me to get items I need for my town ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ow94zxtcSE1u5h0x1o1_500.png

Thought I'd sketch what she might look like in that style.

ugh hope I'm not spamming the thread like this... I just REALLY like drawing poofy thing

tumblr_ow96soqSPh1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

sorry for the late reply it was super late for me! omg both sketches are soooo cute and the picture for her hair is spot on!! i don't mind whatever style you choose. i'm not great with pricing but looking around the other museum shops would 300 tbt be good for you? let me know :)

oh wow...i saw the artwork that you did for hanzo!! it was so cool and i love that puffy girl!!

can i ask for one commission. i can do 20 visits!

your art is so pretty! would you consider my mayor?
here's a ref
image.jpeg
btw, if the rose is a lil' too intricate, you can exclude it. ^^
i'll do 20 visits. (>^-^)>

edit : oh wait are slots full? :/

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply it was super late for me! omg both sketches are soooo cute and the picture for her hair is spot on!! i don't mind whatever style you choose. i'm not great with pricing but looking around the other museum shops would 300 tbt be good for you? let me know :)

300 sounds very generous, but I suppose if I put extra time into the piece I can make it worth it! :-D Do you mind if I go with the second sketch and line and colour it? also the ballet pumps are a little hard to draw, so I might change their lace up's a little bit. But if you want a new post I can do that also :)

300 sounds very generous, but I suppose if I put extra time into the piece I can make it worth it! :-D Do you mind if I go with the second sketch and line and colour it? also the ballet pumps are a little hard to draw, so I might change their lace up's a little bit. But if you want a new post I can do that also :)

aww that's very sweet and i'm sure it'll be lovely!
sure go ahead with the second and i quite like the strawberry LOL! would it be possible to have a transparent bg ver of the final and one with the strawberry? do whatever works for you~ i'm not picky at all :)

aww that's very sweet and i'm sure it'll be lovely!
sure go ahead with the second and i quite like the strawberry LOL! would it be possible to have a transparent bg ver of the final and one with the strawberry? do whatever works for you~ i'm not picky at all :)

Sure, I can do the strawberry transparent. I'm not great at making SUPER clean transparents, so it might not look too good on a blog or something.. but I'll try make it as clean as I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow...i saw the artwork that you did for hanzo!! it was so cool and i love that puffy girl!!

can i ask for one commission. i can do 20 visits!

your art is so pretty! would you consider my mayor?
here's a ref
View attachment 207868
btw, if the rose is a lil' too intricate, you can exclude it. ^^
i'll do 20 visits. (>^-^)>

edit : oh wait are slots full? :/

So sorry guys! I forgot to update the pricing. For right now tbt prices are decided on a case by case basis, so you can make a request and an offer. Slots are full right now, but because the leg work is done on my end, I just need to get my payments to free up the slots ^^

@Bianca Please give me some details of your request. I don't like accepting without knowing what I'll be drawing, just because I'm not always sure I can deliver ever picture to the quality people want. I started out the thread drawing chibis, which I can still do but I got a little sick of it. Prefer drawing more full size right now.

@Pony Yes I can definitely draw your mayor. They are definitely a girl right? I mean they look like a girl but this is a mistake I've made before haha (it's just the hair don't worry- I think they look cute either way :p) Any details you want added? a villager? any background? Even before I put something in a confirmed slot I like to think about what I'm going to draw... haha maybe I over think it since it's not like my quality is that amazing :p

Hi Warrior....Yes, I want an image of Bianca. Here she is

c38b7214d9f21f6f0f92c12dae458ea4.jpg

I want her sitting on a pretty couch with her arms like in the picture and with shopping bags of Chanel , LV...like she just went shopping

It might be a bit hard to draw her hands in the pose while she's sitting down, as they're posed right now for opening a car door. Give me a little bit (just woke up ahah) and I will try draw up alternatives to you. I feel you want her to look theatrical, I can do this, but she will just look unusual if posed like this sitting down, that ok?

oh, yes, the pose will be like she is raising her arms and her arms are wide open as if to say ..oh look at all the things i bought.she could be sitting on the couch and yes theatrical like...maybe one of her legs stretched out and one of the other leg folded in while sitting while her arms are upright?

so the pose will be like in the picture but the difference is her hands are palms up instead of palms down...

Hi Warrior....Yes, I want an image of Bianca. Here she is

View attachment 207872

I want her sitting on a pretty couch with her arms like in the picture and with shopping bags of Chanel , LV...like she just went shopping

ok, can you please make a tbt offer? higher offers will mean higher polish on the image, lower offer, I will still draw it but I won't put as much time into polish. Also if an offer is too low I will unfortunately have to refuse outright. I'm doing this system to try figure out what my art is worth :p

Also is a couch like the princess couch ok? or a chaise lounge? also should she have the pink poodle?

I'm a little confused - can I post a request even though slots are full? ^^' (it would be for tbt)

Yes, It's a bit of a mess but please post details of what you want- two slots will free up soon, BUT there are two ahead of you also. I say post what you want now just because it can be a bit hard to communicate in a timely manner with time zones and all that :p

So please give me details of what you want and a price. The more details the better :-D

Back