Shop Warriors Mixed bag shop (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Warrior

Ultimate Warrior
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (111) +
I feel like doing a tbt commission, so opening for one slot.

I work and study, so art may take up to a month to be complete, but will likely be much quicker than that.

I can draw about anything you want, within reason, nothing that breaks forum rules of course, I can't guarantee quality with my weakpoints, but I will do my best if you want it (men, mech, armor, etc). 400 tbt base price for coloured single character on transparent background. If you want additional characters or a background it will cost more.

Here's some recent examples:

flowergal.png
pokemongungal.png

Last edited:
May I request my Mayor (REFERENCE)? I would happily come visit 20 times for a pastely drawing with stars in the background! <3

Yes this sounds fine, I like pastel colours too ^^

Would you like an image that is more sig appropriate like the example or a picture more like >this<

Please give me a few more detail on the background, do you want your character to appear to be like, floating amongst some pastel clouds with stars? or do you just mean your character, but stars just happen to be behind them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I can draw your mayor just fine, please give me some details on what kind of background you want :)

Yes this sounds fine, I like pastel colours too ^^

Would you like an image that is more sig appropriate like the example or a picture more like >this<

Please give me a few more detail on the background, do you want your character to appear to be like, floating amongst some pastel clouds with stars? or do you just mean your character, but stars just happen to be behind them?

May I get an image that is signature-appropriate (transparent background and such)? And I love the idea of her floating on a cloud with stars behind her! So just her sitting on a cloud with stars? If that is possible! Thanks so much for doing this! And please let me know when you want me to visit. I am free for a few hours tonight and I am off tomorrow so I'll be on a lot then too~

Requesting an oc for 20 visits! If accepted, i'll pm you my reference, thank you!

I need a few more details to know if I can do it, can you please pm me the ref? things like outfit/unusual features may make it too hard for me to draw is all

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ow3tmamE9O1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

Does this work for you? if you are confident in my ability to finish it, sure we can start doing the visits now, I'll add you :)

Warrior said:
tumblr_ow3tmamE9O1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

Does this work for you? if you are confident in my ability to finish it, sure we can start doing the visits now, I'll add you :)

Oh gosh that is so cute! I love it!! I will add you right now~ can you just VM me when your gate is open? Then when I arrive you can end the session and I'll visit right away again! I'll keep a counter going for us. <3 Thanks!!

Posting finished works in thread so people can see if they'd like to buy

tumblr_ow46igWkrZ1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

tumblr_ow46iw9RvR1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

Ah omg it's so adorable!! Thank you so much for the pretty art~~ I love it so much! ^^

damn, i just missed the last slot :/
can i be next after bunnilla, please? like a waitlist or something maybe?
if i did 40 visits, would you do a drawing of two characters?

Ahh I can do 20 visits for a drawing of my mayor? [x]
Thanks, and lmk <3

Yes, I'll draw your mayor. It may be a few days however before it is done, can you please tell me some details like, what sortof pose or small background you want? you character can also be holding simple items and the like ^^

damn, i just missed the last slot :/
can i be next after bunnilla, please? like a waitlist or something maybe?
if i did 40 visits, would you do a drawing of two characters?

Well I'd need more info on your order. I can't guarantee your order to a waitlist if I don't know if I can do it. What type of characters/style/bg etc would you like? Also I won't need that many visits by the time I get to you, so please come back to the thread once I update pricing, ok? but you can feel free to leave details of what you want and I can tell you if I can do it, And put you on waitlist though.

Edit: after thinking about it for a moment, I will not be doing a waitlist system. It defeats the point of my using slots, which is to avoid being overwhelmed. I'm very sorry. However I'm sure once I get these done and update pricing I won't be THAT popular, you'll get a slot, don't worry.

Last edited:
Doing this pose, and a closed smile :) (the tifachu drawing is the best ref for the dress) For a small background maybe some pink flowers? And that's fine, I have no problem waiting. lmk when you want to trade, I'm pretty much free from the hurricane lol

Last edited:
it would just have been two mayors together, but in a non-acnl style (so like, not chibi? normal proportions) and a transparent background
sorry for bothering you.

Last edited:
it would just have been two mayors together, but in a non-acnl style (so like, not chibi? normal proportions) and a transparent background
sorry for bothering you.

I see, so like like >this<?
unfortunately that type of drawing take a long time, so I don't think I'd be willing to do it, even in the case of one character.

If you're still interested though, I can do multi character sketches in full proportions like >this< super easy.

20 vists I'll do 40 if necessary
here's my mayor you can do the carnation or the wearwolf hood (if you do the hood can it be a hoodie like in my signature) but whichever you like or can do easily. Also can he be sitting on a bean bag (or standing) with lucky peaking over his shoulder (but if adding lucky is too hard it can just be my mayor)and can my mayor have finger guns (or a peace sign up)
you can do other stuff if you like :3 Thanks for considering

sorry can't seem to get a reference of lucky the dog villager up

references of my mayor:
HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0006.JPG

Last edited:
sure I can do this, sorry for not responding sooner :p

I just want to get my payments in order from other buyers before taking on more requests right now. Also I won't need that many visits by the time it's your turn, and will likely update the prices to tbt. Please stay tuned for that! Also my eyesight is a little poor, but that's a jumper he's wearing right? not chainmail? sorry it's a little hard for me to tell.

I'm trying to think of a pose where lucky is peeking over his shoulder.... I feel like in that case maybe you could both be on a big bean bag and uh... maybe your mayor is playing a game or reading a book, and lucky is looking at that? sorry the pose is a bit hard to imagine.... I could have you and lucky standing back to back doing finger guns? It's up to you. Also I can draw either the hoodie or the carnation, so it's up to what you prefer!

oh the wait time was fine

wow you had even better ideas than I did! I think the I'm on a bean bag playing a ds or something and lucky peeking over sounds neat to me or the back to back finger guns. I'll choose the hoodie it's not a chainmail or a jumper its more like a zipper hoodie without the zipper and a sweater underneath I won't mind if you add a zipper whatever looks right to you. Just vm me when you're ready need the vists :3

Last edited:
Back