• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

my obsession with Gladys has gone too far...

Apliqii

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
SO I have this huge girl crush on Gladys and she is perfect in every way.
That's why
I'm considering
Building a whole town
Of
Gladys's.

Yep, I want to build a whole town of Ostrich villagers because I want

Gladys (though i already have her, i want mooooooree!)
Blanche
Flora
Julia
Phil
Phoebe
Queenie
Rio
Sandy
and the other two are just scary so we'll add Pietro in there lolol.

Just wondering if anyone has done something like this before?
Thoughts?

People do All cat, deer, wolf, you name it towns so why not ostriches?
Seems cool to me!

At least your obsession is abit more original than most~
(not that the usuals are bad just played out at this point, but hey it's been years we like what we like)

I'm personally partial to the bear cubs(bluebear is life <3), but there aren't as many cute ones as there are ostriches!

I was thinking of doing an all sheep town, because I love sheep's design and Pietro is the actual best, but I also love Kiki and she's a cat, and also I'm awful at keeping villagers in my town so naaaaah fam. But the ostrich idea sounds cool if you can be bothered. I've always loved exclusive one-animal-towns.

Heyy another Gladys fan! I loved Gladys Soo much she was a starter in my very first time playing Acnl / playing ac
Sadly I stopped playing for a few months... Now she's gone a few 2 others also left ( penlope Keaton ) due to my neglect....
But don't worry! I got a Cute normal elephant! ( Margie ) and got tangy ( I LOVE her ever since I emulated CF ) Henry ( a newfound fav! ) And candi from my only Wa pack!

Dedicate a whole space to a giant pixel painting of Gladys, slap it on the floor. THAT should be the new town square, who need a big tree anyway >:[

SO I have this huge girl crush on Gladys and she is perfect in every way.
That's why
I'm considering
Building a whole town
Of
Gladys's.

Yep, I want to build a whole town of Ostrich villagers because I want

Gladys (though i already have her, i want mooooooree!)
Blanche
Flora
Julia
Phil
Phoebe
Queenie
Rio
Sandy
and the other two are just scary so we'll add Pietro in there lolol.

Just wondering if anyone has done something like this before?
Thoughts?

Wait hold on

You think the other two are scary so you go with...Pietro? LMAO

Wait hold on

You think the other two are scary so you go with...Pietro? LMAO

Pietro isn't scary and this is coming from someone who really hates clowns.
I've contemplated having an all one species town but don't think I'd have the patience to try it plus I like variety.

Can see where you're coming from as I've had Gladys before and she's definitely one of the best characters in the game.

Last edited:
i love gladys!! she was one of the original villagers in my town, and she recently moved out of my town :(
it's good to shake things up once in a while (especially since i had a lot of normal villagers in my town at the time) but i miss her dearly.

i also love the ostrich villagers in general, even though she's the only one i've ever had. their design is aesthetically pleasing to me.

Last edited:
Gladys is amazing! I have and Velma in my town, and they're birthdays are right beside each other. They're really close in game as well. I like Gladys because of the red circle on her head that reminds me of the Japanese flag, which also goes with the interior of her house.

(I agree with the others as well, Pietro is the best sheep<3)

Last edited:
Back