• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

To Everyone;

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
To everyone in and around Florida. Please try to stay safe and warm, and take care. I hope you and your families are safe and sound, and out of harms way.

To everyone in Houston who was and continues to be affected by Harvey, I hope you are all doing alright. I hope you are all slowly recovering.

To everyone, absolutely everyone, stay safe and warm, and remember to take care of yourself.

Maybe you're having a not-so-great day. Maybe you're having the best day ever. Or maybe it's just been a long day.

Make hot chocolate or coffee or tea or something :3 and snuggle into a blanket. (Or if you want feel free to PM me or something).

I don't know who (if anyone) will see this, but if you do, just be safe. I don't know why I decided to make this, other than to remind you all to stay safe and take care and all that.

Sorry if this isn't in the right place. Sorry, mods :3

Forgot to say this earlier. I am aware that other things are and have been going on in the world. I did want to give attention to all of it, but ultimately decided against doing so, for a number of reasons.

Last edited:
I'm quite worried about AlbertsStuff on YouTube. He isn't evacuating because he thinks he'll be safe from the hurricane. I'm hoping he's right.

I'm quite worried about AlbertsStuff on YouTube. He isn't evacuating because he thinks he'll be safe from the hurricane. I'm hoping he's right.

I hope so too!

I watch a different Youtuber and they've decided not to evacuate (partially because it was their choice, and also because it was too late)

Hope everybody is safe though.

Ty for caring, right now we are shut in with boarded windows and if you open the door you can just hear and see the streets getting absolutely flooded by downpour. Central Florida amirite

Thanks for caring, it means a lot! I'm hiding out at a hotel, a lot sturdier than my place. Power's still on, hoping it holds up. There is a tree outside that I think I'll be seeing on the ground tomorrow, at least it's not leaning my way.... Central Florida amirite

Last edited:
Ty for caring, right now we are shut in with boarded windows and if you open the door you can just hear and see the streets getting absolutely flooded by downpour. Central Florida amirite

I'm so glad to hear you're safe.

Hope you're doing alright, staying warm, and safe and stuff. I (along with people in the forums) are here for you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for caring, it means a lot! I'm hiding out at a hotel, a lot sturdier than my place. Power's still on, hoping it holds up. There is a tree outside that I think I'll be seeing on the ground tomorrow, at least it's not leaning my way.... Central Florida amirite

I'm so, so glad you're somewhere safe, with power and enough strcture to keep you and others from the storm.

Really random question – is "Central Florida amirite" a thing? xD Sorry, I'm stupid, but just wondering

Last edited:
I'm so glad to hear you're safe.

Hope you're doing alright, staying warm, and safe and stuff. I (along with people in the forums) are here for you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so, so glad you're somewhere safe, with power and enough strcture to keep you and others from the storm.

Really random question – is "Central Florida amirite" a thing? xD Sorry, I'm stupid, but just wondering

Thanks, I'm just passing the time watching YouTube lol we lost internet for a bit, but it's good enough rn
and no, I just said it and drokmar understands the struggle xD

Thanks, I'm just passing the time watching YouTube lol we lost internet for a bit, but it's good enough rn
and no, I just said it and drokmar understands the struggle xD

:3 and ohhh xD (I really, really wasn't sure)

I've been watching a livestream (yes, I know. no, I don't have hobbies), and of everything to say, the main thing is, I'm glad you're safe and doing okay.

Hello again! It's morning now and thankfully the power didn't go out once. Although, that tree....
image.jpg

my bf is in miami ... the power has gone out for him but i hope hes okay, sometimes he goes outside to get a better connection for me but im like GO INSIDE YOU DUMB IDIOT

Back