I never knew!

Midna64

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6816-6447-0981
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask if villagers can give other villagers new catchphrase? I'm wondering because I saw four of my villagers (Tangy, Aurora,Papi and Coco) singing and when I talked to To Tangy I saw she had Aurora's catchphrase which is b-b-bay! And samething with Papi but with Coco's catchphrase which is doyoing. Has this ever happened to you?

Oh yeah.

Maddie, my dog villager, likes to say meee-OH after everything. I wonder if she realizes she is in fact a dog.

Thanks Kabuki. :|

No! Now Cheri has Coco's Catchphrase!!! Coco why?!?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah.

Maddie, my dog villager, likes to say meee-OH after everything. I wonder if she realizes she is in fact a dog.

Thanks Kabuki. :|

Omg that hilarious. A dog saying meee-OH

Yes, catchphrases and clothing can be passed from villager to villager. I noticed that catchphrases you give them after they ping you and ask for new ones spread even faster, probably because the game thinks you like this phrase and would want everyone to say it. No, Flip, you're a monkey, stop saying mrowrr x)

At one point almost my entire village was saying "check it" (Colton's Catchphrase). That horse really is a trendsetter...

Julian started using Robin's catchphrase but I already fixed it and gave him his original phrase back.

My villagers are constantly sharing catchphrases and clothes! It's a bit annoying, only because the shirt they choose to share is usually a very ugly one lol I don't mind the sharing of catchphrases too much, think it's kinda cute :)

Drift is currently saying Moe's phrase meowzah, which is kind of weird.
For a while all my villagers were saying 'honey' which I think originally belonged to Maple.

Drift is currently saying Moe's phrase meowzah, which is kind of weird.
For a while all my villagers were saying 'honey' which I think originally belonged to Maple.

You actually mean Tom, the cranky cat.
I noticed that villagers with same personality spread clothes and catchphrases quickly.

But, those who know each other for quite a while can spread regardless of their personality.

Jeremiah is currently saying "Meeeee-OH!" which I assume that Kabuki taught him :cool:

Yesterday when Portia came over to my house, I realized she was saying "pipsqueak" which is Samson's catchphrase. Samson is a mouse while Portia... is a dog.

love you Samson xx

UPDATE: I just went over to give Shari a peach, and she was just finished talking to Samson. Guess what? Right after she was like "what's up?" She said... "PIPSQUEAK"

Samson is a disease omg

Last edited:
Back