• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Snowy Mountain Shop: Hybrids, Furniture, Fossils and more UPDATED DAILY

Hi again! Could I get the popcorn machine, post-office poster, range and tape deck for 5 TBT if they are still avalable? :>
(Plums and apple pie lol)

Last edited:
Hi again! Could I get the popcorn machine, post-office poster, range and tape deck for 5 TBT if they are still avalable? :>
(Plums and apple pie lol)

Got it! I'll order everything and let you know when they're here :)

I'll take all your sweet olive starts if theyre still up for grabs please for 16tbt
*Pick up as well*

(STRAWBERRIES!!!! and Chocolate ice cream (specifically from Ben and Jerrys))

Last edited:
I'll take all your sweet olive starts if theyre still up for grabs please for 16tbt
*Pick up as well*

(STRAWBERRIES!!!! and Chocolate ice cream (specifically from Ben and Jerrys))

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!! A+ choice ;) Actually, I only have 3 available right now. I'm sorry! 5 are currently reserved, but if vaermina doesn't get back to me by the end of the 25th then they will be available for purchase again. Would you like the 3 right now or do you want to see if you can get all 8 later?

can i get the classic buffet, music stand, and rocking chair?
i like pears and cookies

Last edited:
Hi can it be a drop off please may I order a Minimalist set, Rococo set and a Gorgeous set
And my favorite is Grapes and Tres leches cake

can i get the classic buffet, music stand, and rocking chair?
i like pears and cookies

Yup! I'll order them right away, though I probably won't be available for pickup until tomorrow since it's super late here.

Hi can it be a drop off please may I order a Minimalist set, Rococo set and a Gorgeous set
And my favorite is Grapes and Tres leches cake

I actually don't have any of those sets. I have to ask, did you even look to see what I have in stock?

Hello! I'd like to purchase a basket of peaches and a basket of pears for dropoff.
My mayor is Ruth of Starlark and my FC is in the sidebar. I think that's a total of 2tbt?
Strawberries and ice cream!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to purchase a basket of peaches and a basket of pears for dropoff.
My mayor is Ruth of Starlark and my FC is in the sidebar. I think that's a total of 2tbt?
Strawberries and ice cream!

Ok great! I'll get right on that ;)

Can I have 2 baskets of Permissions?
I will transfer TBT.
Do you still have me added?

Can I have 2 baskets of Permissions?
I will transfer TBT.
Do you still have me added?

Yup! Though I don't think I'll be able to get it done tonight, I'll still add your order to my list :)

Last edited:
Back