• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It's introduction timeeeee

witapepsi

Meseta Stealer
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello! My name's Sirena... You can find me on here and everywhere else on the internet as witapepsi!

I'm a big fan of the Animal Crossing series, I used to hang out on the Animal Crossing Community forums long, long, long ago... for a brief time. I wasn't much of a forum poster, but I'm getting back into them again. I'm also starting to play New Leaf again after 3 years or so of stopping. Occasionally, I'd play for a couple days, then I'd stop again. My ability to focus hasn't been the same for about 5 years..... OH WELL. I'm tryin' and I'm doing fine! My all-time favorite villagers are Punchy, Rodney, and Peanut!

Besides Animal Crossing, I REALLY love SEGA games, especially Sonic Adventure 2 and Phantasy Star Online. Donkey Kong Country 2 is another game I like.
I love listening to video game music, it's mainly all I listen to.
I also love synthesizers, hopefully I'll get the right equipment and figure out how to use Fruity Loops to compose a full song. I'm still experimenting with all the patches even though I got my recent one 9 months ago, hehe.
I'm a dataminer, it's been a big interest of mine to find beta/prototype video game stuff and personally ask creators questions about my favorite games.
I collect plushes! I love collecting hard to find plushes and other items from series I like at low prices. I have a bookshelf dedicated to all my plushes, action figures, and video game memorabilia.

Ummm, I think that's about it! I'm excited to make friends and find some neat items here. I've been on the hunt for the 7/11 RV set and My Melody RV set. I'm working on making my town look nice, too, so this'll help me achieve The Dream! :cool: It's very nice to join you all.

hey, welcome to the forums. hoping you become another active well known member here. id say the community here is just great and we have all sorts of things, from art shops to mafia games. you should try and check everything out, and if you have any questions at all i'm here for ya

<Near>

Hey, welcome to the forums! There's so much stuff here to do and see, so hopefully you'll enjoy the formus and see all there is to see here! Always great to see some new, enthusiastic members join!

Hey! Another person I can bother on this forum :cool: lmao jk

Neat to hear youre into synth! I really like synth too, but I don't generally bother with figuring out how to play it. I just stick with acoustic instruments like grand piano and hollow-body guitar.

I also love to collect plushes, especially of my favorite animals and video game characters! I have a plush raccoon sitting on my desk in my dorm, and a Super Mario plush on my bed. I love em both :blush:

And video game music was my life for so long, unfortunately now my life is 80s music :p but there are still songs from VGs that I still really like, like the SM64 soundtrack and even the Halo 2 OST.

Interesting to hear that you love Sonic. I honestly don't meet many people who are big Sonic fans. As evident by my username and signature, I really like SM and Nintendo 64, and they both combine to make the greatest game ever: Super Mario 64.

Anyways, I went a bit overboard, so I'll extend my welcome. I always like to see new members on this forum, and I look forward to seeing you around! :blush:

Back