Foreversacredx

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
Other than Animal Crossing, obviously!
I used to love The Sims but I don't like Sims 4
I don't love it as much as Animal Crossing though, I hardly ever play Sims whereas I ALWAYS come back to AC and I play it wayyyyy more.

i play story of seasons pretty much the same as animal crossing, but other than that i haven't really found a game that i'll come back to repeatedly.

I play whatever Legend of Zelda game I have at the moment (Majora's Mask in this case) and whatever good RPG I feel like going through (last one was Ever Oasis).

Mario Kart 7, Steel Diver: Sub Wars, Super Smash Bros for 3DS, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends. Used to play Pok?mon Moon and Omega Ruby, currently taking a rest of these two.

Black Desert Online, Starbound, Minecraft, Cooking Mama, Monster Hunter, Overcooked, Nidhogg, Hotline Miami (dat soundtrack), the older Pokemon games (no thanks trashbag pokemon), Cookie Clicker (it's only an addiction if you're trying to stop) and the original Super Smash Bros.

I haven't played Animal Crossing in a looooong time. I play alot of The Sims 2/3 and 4 and Rune Factory 4 as of current.

Yooka Laylee, but I've stopped and am waiting to buy it for the Switch instead of playing it on PC

I loooooove stardew valley lol
I also play a ton of the borderlands series, like, probably way too much lol

then I just kinda play a lot of whatever, like mario kart, spyro, sims, etcetc

ohh, on 3ds i also play miitopia, tomodachi life, and the monster hunter games that are on the system. i don't play games on other systems much anymore but spore is fun

Hmm... I don't really go on my DS much anymore (partially due to forgetting to charge it) but I have the first and second Cooking Mama, Tomodachi Life, all of the Style Savvy games, A few Pokemon games, and Project Mirai DX. Most of the time the only game I play on my PC is Touken Ranbu (I spend 6+ hours a day playing;;; ) or for apps all I have is Mystic Messenger.

..."other"...It's been a while since I actually touched AC.

World of Warcraft is my 'main game'.

Overwatch, Diablo 3 (not a Blizz fanboy, I swear), Monster Hunter and Awesomenauts tend to be the ones I go back to regularly, usually at the start of a new season or content update.

Then "game of the week" that I'll just play once. Darksiders this week. Got Neir Automata on sale, so that's probably next week.

I no longer have Animal Crossing ;3; The only games I have for the 3DS are Metal Gear Solid 3D and Persona Q. I think I also have one of the Zelda games

I have quite a lot of games on other consoles though. I mostly Final Fantasy and Persona now (I also love the Danganronpa series, but I don't play it as much as FF or Persona) but I still play my other games occasionally.

League of Legends when I feel like it (basically never), Pokemon and Fire Emblem... sometimes. I'm waiting till I can get a better computer to run games like BDO or TERA :'(

man i feel like my list will be long, but it's still summer time for me, k? school doesn't start for another week, so bear with me, I'm bored

animal crossing new leaf - the obvious game, it has my heart
life is strange - such a cool game, plot is set up well, mundane-y with a dash of sci-fi
persona 5 - not very far into it, but already in love with it
stardew valley - this is like..my relax game (i mean, besides animal crossing)
fallout new vegas - i know this is a bit drastic from the other games i listed, but leave me be. this was the first fallout game i played back then and it's nostalgic for me

Lately it's just been a myriad of games for the DS, though my favorite series are Metroid and Castlevania, and any "Metroidvania" in general, really..

Switching between ACNL, fantasy life, and ever oasis. I rarely "finish" games because I always get so sucked into ACNL so I'm veeerrry slow.

Back