How tall are you?

i'm a simple 5'7" / 170cm (i think), but in comparison to almost everyone at school i feel very small.

Last edited:
I think I'm 6'1" or 2". I get called tall a lot, I don't really mind, but I don't know how to react. Like, thanks...?

I'm only 5'5 or 5'6 and every other guy around me is tall as heck. :/

around 5'6"
i guess this would seem tall for someone my age, but in my grade (freshman) i'm about the average height because they're all like super tall.

i'm 5'1, I haven't grown since the 6th grade, and I'm 18 now. haven't grown in shoe size either, and still wear clothes that ive had since the 7th grade LOL

I'm 5'7! Lots of my friends tell me I'm super tall, but I just think they're all really short lmao. Tbh, I wish I was taller. At least 5'9 so I can be a GIANT!!!1!1!

I'm 5'2". I sometimes wish I was taller like over 5'5" at least. I ended up getting the short gene from my grandmother (while everyone else in my family are taller).

Besides, I can get my boyfriend to reach things I can't or just use a chair if necessary. It's not too bad, I suppose.

I'm 5'7! Lots of my friends tell me I'm super tall, but I just think they're all really short lmao. Tbh, I wish I was taller. At least 5'9 so I can be a GIANT!!!1!1!

Where are you from that that's considered tall :eek: I would find that more of an average height haha. Maybe your friends are really short. :p

Back