• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How tall are you?

5"2.... I'm a little bigger than a couple of kids at my HS, mostly the same height as everyone (as a freshman)

5'6" :0
which is awful at work because everything is put away and made by really tall guys (seriously, every guy I work with is over 6' lmao) so the short girls like I and my manager (who is 5'3") can't reach anything lol

I'm like 5'1" or 5'2" ^^" I'm really short

5'2" I dont feel short though, Im barely aware of my height, and im one of those people who feel they take up more space than they actually do >.< Until I see a fullbody and distanced shot of myself, Im like "eww i look like a munchkin" (being chubbier and short.) Most of my friends are around the same height also. Im not even aware of the height difference between my bf and I until I see a photo and even then were only 6" apart. Also I also found way to bat things off higher shelves standing on my tip toes and jumping and batting at it enough like a cat. I am powerful!!!

Last edited:
I'm 4'7" and I'm very short as of right now. I'm still growing which I'm grateful for and I hope I can get to 5'0" in the nearby future if I can.

it's between 5'3 and 5'4 but i 100% tell ppl im 5'4

google says it is 5 feet 4.173 inches . it's like 5.348 feet but since a foot is 12 inches or something like that it's more difficult to convert but i am Definitely not 5'3 ok thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

what i mean w more difficult is that 5.3 feet might sound like 5'3 but it's not bc one foot isnt ten inches

google says it is 5 feet 4.173 inches . it's like 5.348 feet but since a foot is 12 inches or something like that it's more difficult to convert but i am Definitely not 5'3 ok thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

what i mean w more difficult is that 5.3 feet might sound like 5'3 but it's not bc one foot isnt ten inches

oh worm i actually am 5'4

I'm 5'6". I guess it's pretty short for a guy but I don't really care, though I do wish I could reach the top shelves in my kitchen :mad:

Back