• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hiya!

optimusprimerib

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hello everyone! i've been coming on here for years reading posts, and finally realized i should make an account! my name's kaitlyn, im from ohio but i go to school in new york, and i've been playing ac since the original came out when i was a kid (the original is still my favorite tbh). my favorite villager is tangy, and i love kk more than anything. i'd love to get to know you guys, so if you're here, tell me about yourself: what's your favorite villager? what's your town name? which animal crossing game is your fave? can't wait to meet you guys :D

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Kaitlyn! I'd be so glad to be your friend, I've added you, add me back if you want and we can visit our towns.
My favourite villager is probably Alice or Bunnie, I had them on Animal Crossing Wild World (the neighbours that I have atm in ACNL aren't so nice lol), my town name is Kawaii, I don't like it now but I was way too young when I wrote that name so... ACNL favourite game for sure!

Last edited:
Hey there! Glad to see you've made an account! Love the username by the way.

My favorite villager is probably Antonio and my town's name is Dawnclif. I habe been considering resetting my town, though... My favorite game is probably New Leaf, I just really like the vibe of it and the portability is a real plus!

hey there and thanks! it's nice to meet you! i've just added you back! never had alice but omg i love bunnie, she was in my original acgc town. hmu sometime, my town is kind of a mess (i feel like everyone has very organized towns and im just letting mine do its own thing lol) but i'd love for you to visit/to visit you!

edit:
-oops sorry that was for kimixD i tried to reply and it just posted a general reply lol, still working on this-

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey drokmar! thanks haha it's been my goto username for a while now, don't even remember how i came up with it. antonio is such a sweetheart! i believe he was in my city folk or wild world town for a while (don't remember which one), but he was awesome! oh no! why do u want to reset your town? and i agree about the portability of new leaf! i love acgc but it can be a pain to get everything set up to play.
thanks for the reply! it's nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome, I'm new here as well. I agree, nice username! lol :) I had Tangy in one of my old villages I think, it's pretty unique how she's like, a cat-orange! They should make some other fruit villagers. My favorite villager is Ankha, I just totally love her design and I had her in my original NL town from years ago and thanks to the amiibo update I was able to get her right back. ^^

Back