• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

One question

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I asked for HHD for my birthday, and I'll be getting it soon. I know people are saying it's not worth it, but I really don't care (I mean it's not my money being spent LOL). So my question is that are there other things you can do in the game besides designing other houses? I've seen some pictures but I just want to know beforehand :)

Yes, you are also given different buildings to design including a hotel, a music hall, shops, a school, restaurants and even an office building. You can also hang out with the villagers (all of them) in their houses and the other buildings, as well as dress them up and play around with their roles (i.e, choose with ones are students and who is the teacher in the school, or who are workers and patrons in the businesses). You can share your designs and visit and rate other people's designs. However, that's really about it.

Yes, you are also given different buildings to design including a hotel, a music hall, shops, a school, restaurants and even an office building. You can also hang out with the villagers (all of them) in their houses and the other buildings, as well as dress them up and play around with their roles (i.e, choose with ones are students and who is the teacher in the school, or who are workers and patrons in the businesses). You can share your designs and visit and rate other people's designs. However, that's really about it.

that sounds fun to me, I'm sold!

You can get a lot of Varieties Online Nowadays :) , and its Stress Free and Simple

Last edited:
Back