• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is anyone interested in trading visits for the train station remodel?

Warrior

Ultimate Warrior
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (111) +
Hello everyone! I recently restarted my town and getting 100 visits sounds very daunting, but I have a proposal!

I think if we can get a group of 4 players who all want the train station upgrade, and then each player hosts 33 visits (or less) it might be the quickest way for us to all get our stations.

Traveling in/out has a long cutscene, but if we visit in groups each visit will only require 4 cutscenes (since all 3 players will get the cutscene when the hosts presses >End multiplayer session)

I wonder if anyone is interested? This process would take a long time, and might take several days, but if anyone would be interested in this please let me know. I think it will definitely be quickest with 4 players.

Also we could negotiate hosting less as well, I think this would just be a good way for us all to get a big chunk of visits out of the way. The difficult part would be planning when we're all available, but perhaps we could plan this too?

As a footnote, if no one is interested in trading for visits, but would be willing to visit me in exchange for tbt, igb or even some >art< please let me know in thread! Like the post if you respond so I can see!

Honestly I am interested in this idea. :) If we can get a group count me in, if not I'll come visit you either way.

can i help out?

hmmm, we now have 4 in total huh? I actually no longer need so many visits myself ( I started selling art for visits lol) but perhaps if you guys can figure out a time that works I can help you out?

Can you guys all post when you're available and we can work this out? I'm in GMT, and I assume you're all in america, but I can stay up a little late if need be.

I can help if you need, as I also want to get my 100 visits in my town. I only have fruits as a payment, since I am relandscaping the town, it?s a big mess of trees and scattered fruit everywhere, so if someone needs foreign fruit, please tell me.

Also, I kind of need tbt right now, I want to get my dreamies

ah cicada the idea is, you will vist the persons town multiple times, and in turn they'll visit you multiple times back. So you don't need to pay anymore that that it's just a 1:1 payment. ....

Since there is now actually 5 people other than myself interested and I no longer need the visits, perhaps you can all help eachother?
The idea is to get 4 people who are available, and 3 people visit one persons town, then they end the session and repeat. So each visit session count for 3 visits. Then you rotate and round and visit the next persons town the same amount.

Back