• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your pet?

Poppy, my small yorkie. :)

My boxer dog called Jack :blush:

He's 11 now and sadly hasn't been the same since his mini stroke :(

A dog named Cookie
A cat named Amy
annd a cat named Loki
:)

Last edited:
I have a 5 month kitty! You can follow her petstagram bisou.cat lol. =^^=

I have 3 cats: Molly, who looks like a Maine Coon but is simply a domestic medium-hair, 4 years old; Daisy, who is a beige-color domestic shorthair, 5 months old; and Xander, who is an orange and white domestic shorthair, 4 months old.

I also have 2 dogs, one of them I don't want to talk about cause I don't like her at all, but my other dog is Max, who is a 2.5 year old white german shepherd.

Thinking about getting a fish for my dorm room, but I'm not sure yet. I wanna get a Molly and name him Molly Jr. after my cat lol

I have a 17 year old cockatiel named Nemo. Cockatiels are the yellow and gray parrots that have the tomato red cheek spots like Pikachu.

I have 1 Female Chihuahua and 2 Parakeets/Budgies. :)

A miniature schnauzer and a Japanese spitz. One sheds and one doesn't, one barks at me and one is a lazy grandpa. I love them both.

a kitty named desu, a dog named radar & a pretty pretty betta who's not named yet! o;

Back