• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Return to my Haven

shannenenen

grilled cheese expert
Bells
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Winter Mittens
I haven't played ACNL in at least six months, and lately I've been feeling the need for an escape from how stressful my life has gotten. I have two copies, and while I'm going to keep one as my dream town for landscaping and all of that, I reset my "main" town so I can have a no TTing-allowed town (I'm a notorious TTer, haha). I'm determined to have a town where I play the game the way it was designed, to live out a simple life. Of course, my 27,000,000 bells from my last town are sure to help xD

The best thing is that I only took one map reset to find something I'm in love with. It's not perfect, but I love the town hall and plaza placement, I already have Pierce in my town, one of my favorite jocks, and my town fruit is apples. It'll be a good little escape for me. Looking forward to living my new life in Haven!

Welcome back, I just reset earlier this month and trying to build up North to be a modern wolf town. Luckily I have Sushi to cycle the villagers I need.

Back