• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Omg This Is Rare. . .

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
So I Changed The Date To 4/1 2018 And Guess What. It Wasn't Just April fools. But it was also BUNNY DAY. So Now I'm off doing both

I guess you say it's rare, i remember I time travel to that date and I thought my poor game was glitched.

And it doesn't stop there. Back in 2014, around summer solstice, the bug off was also participating as well. Though the bug off is not a real event, talk to Isabelle. As its the only year she'll ever say something unique.

Last edited:
Want to know what's even rarer?

Easter to be one week or less after St. Patrick's Day.

I keep seeing this user everywhere and I can't tell if it's a joke account or not....

Im Not A Joke Account. This Is My Only Account On This Place. I Am Pretty Young Though. In The Teenager Years

Last edited:
This is actually interesting though! :3 I had no idea that if holidays landed on the same day you could celebrate both, that's very neat~ I can't wait until this date hits (but I'm not gonna lie I sort of hope a new AC is out by then lol?).

Me Too Doodle. Me Too. If A New Animal crossing game comes out for the switch then ill be buying the switch immedity

Back