• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Natural Hair Color

What is your natural hair color!

• Total voters
Honey blonde, so a medium shade. I've never dyed it before, but I'm thinking of adding some red or white streaks :3

I was born with light brown hair, and blue eyes! A lot of people say that my hair is the prettiest they've ever seen, and it's like a hair commercial.. xP

Dark brown. I actually forgot what it really looked like until I saw some old photos. I'm sticking with the blonde

i have naturally dark brown hair that would turn more auburn from the sun but now i dye it pink. my roots have grown a couple inches lol, i kind of like it though. I am half asian. My father was a ginger but its gotten very dull/grey/white since hes been aging. I got some ginger strands when i kept it natural. My mother has pitch hair that is also greying.

Last edited:
My hair is an auburn red/brown color, it used to be a lot redder when I was young but after years of dying it and not really going outside it's gotten more mousey. I mostly keep it dyed fake red, usually a deep cherry or burgundy color because I prefer it. I kind of miss having black hair like I dyed it all through school so I might go back someday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm asian and my hair and eyes are 100% pitch black :p

Never dyed my hair, but maybe getting a blue or brown highlight one day would be fun.

Are you going to be the cool badass Asian of every movie cliche?
580a5c631b0000522bef8960.png

My hair's naturally brown. I used to have a white/silver streak it in, it was a birthmark apparently. It's gone now though, faded from age and dyeing I guess.

I've dyed it in the past before:
Black when I was in my edgy teenager phase lol
Then added some red & purple stripes when I was yet again going through another phase in my teenage years (those didn't look very good, they looked like someone put kool-aid in my hair)
Then a year or so ago I had it dyed a really cool kind of sea-foam green/blue color. I loved it! Though it faded out to an ugly green/yellow so I don't think I'll do that again.

I kind of want to dye it like a platinum blond, but I'm not sure if it will look good on me (or if it will turn out the color I want anyways)

Last edited:
brown! it's slowly growing out (very, very slowly) and will be for the next two years- when it gets to shoulder length i might dye it.

My hair is naturally brown, but it's purple and blue at the moment.

IMG_4098.jpg

natural brown hair, never dyed it but it vacillates between brown and a blondish brown based on how long I've been out in the sun

My hair is naturally a chestnut brown. Over the summer, it was PINK (yes, the bold and italics are necessary to indicate the level of pinkness), but I just had it redone purple. I didn't want dark, and it was dyed over the pink. It came out as a very pretty amethyst shade.

My hair is mouse brown. I used to dye it a bunch when I was younger, but now I just wear it natural (dying is way too expensive for me right now lol).

Brown, although it's more of a dirty blonde. People tell me that my hair and brown eyes make me attractive.:rolleyes:

Back